ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, UBs are pretty high up there for me. They're just the perfect all around shoe. Comfortable knit and boost, look good with shorts and denim, and the 1.0 pattern is perfect.

I am wearing my Mauves right now (which might be my favorite Yeezy now), my BC3s lately, 1s, airmax 90 (pretty comfy), 350s, flyknit trainers, etc. But nothing compares to the all day comfort of UBs.

I never liked the OGs, and was too late to go after many of the 1.0s (I did get the Whites from Winnsports) but now I think they're just an almost perfect design. Regret not getting Wool Grey's, OG, 3M back then. And I destroyed my whites to the point that they won't ever be pure white again.
first day cop then brother

Got a pair off of ADC at 2 am PST. Would love if I can find a 10.5 with substantial discount.

If someone is willing to hook it up, let me know. Will send some additional money.

You went there 7:30pm but still have size? Someone said it sold out earlier so I didn’t go smh. You know if they still have a lot of sizes left. Might go early tomorrow.

Yeah, I passed by the store again at 7pm and got lucky with an evening re-stock. I was there earlier at 3pm but they were sold out.

Not too sure about the other sizes or stock levels as I just wanted my size. The sales rep did tell me that these were really very very limited.

Last edited:
So, I struck out at Adidas Irvine, but was able to finally get a pair of Stan Smith's for $43 lol.

All but one employee gave me a detailed answer about the Creams, the rest of them were acting super selective with their word choices as if they knew a secret.

They did sell out about 4hrs of opening and there is a 'slight' chance of a restock. But IDK, I doubt I'll go for them at MSRP.

For those who copped, congrats. $120 sounded like a great deal. Bummer that I missed out.

if the sesame 350 v2 didnt exist the creams wouldve been an auto cop for me

Got mines for $108. What a pleasant surprise on vacation in the dmv

Attachments

• A22E64BF-8580-45E8-9196-9DC4A8E74498.jpeg
    A22E64BF-8580-45E8-9196-9DC4A8E74498.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 72
I'm passing on Sesames, been copping WAY too much stuff lately & have even more approaching so I'm gonna sit these out. They're nice tho.

I know last year was similar...is 4th quarter always like this where there's just so much crap coming out in addition to black friday/holiday plans?

Back
Top Bottom