ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't be accurate lol.
That's what I was thinking, but just the slight possibility of that being true makes me paranoid :rofl:

Maybe the numbers actually are accurate, but it's only the stock loaded on the site right now, meaning the rest will get added later?

Kinfolk are clean in person
11C6993C-A786-4CA7-AC41-AF69F0F51570.jpeg

proper was 10% off, came out to $198 shipped (if you don't get taxed). Best deal was Sneaker Politics with their Veteran's Day discount totaling to $176 shipped. But the code didn't work for me later on the day, said my cart no longer applied with the discount

proper was 10% off, came out to $198 shipped (if you don't get taxed). Best deal was Sneaker Politics with their Veteran's Day discount totaling to $176 shipped. But the code didn't work for me later on the day, said my cart no longer applied with the discount
I passed on the sneakerpolitcs thought it can go lower and I have to pay shipping for that too.

That's what I was thinking, but just the slight possibility of that being true makes me paranoid :rofl:

Maybe the numbers actually are accurate, but it's only the stock loaded on the site right now, meaning the rest will get added later?
Seriously making people nervous just seeing that stock levels. But I also wonder if they are going to do the exclusive access for the creator club thing since the multicolor 1.0's were on there ahead of time. I'll be hopeful since that's how I secured the alphaedge 4d's today.

Damn...kinda iffy on my Kinfolks in hand. Pink hits bother me more than expected. It's a HOT pink. Shape is kinda goofy too.

Yeah before you put the KF’s on foot, they seem too turned up at the toe, but it straightened out when I wore em to work today.

Back
Top Bottom