ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2018-10-29_16-12-22.png

upload_2018-10-29_16-13-30.png

5.0 .......... maybe?

Ugh the stripes are horrible. Throw this in the trash.

How many years do ultra boost usually last?
I have 2 pairs of 1.0's with the Non-Continental sole that I wear 1-2 times a week. It's been a little over 2 years and both can pass as new. People exaggerated how quickly they break down so I have multiple pairs still DS that I bought in case.

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of 1.0's with the Non-Continental sole that I wear 1-2 times a week. It's been a little over 2 years and both can pass as new. People exaggerated how quickly they break down so I have multiple pairs still DS that I bought in case.
Multiple pairs DS O: where do you buy your boosts from? And thanks. Since you. have a few 1.0s, do you know why they're going for 490 for the core blacks size 8.5? I mean its a beautiful shoe but aren't core blacks not-so-limited?

Multiple pairs DS O: where do you buy your boosts from? And thanks. Since you. have a few 1.0s, do you know why they're going for 490 for the core blacks size 8.5? I mean its a beautiful shoe but aren't core blacks not-so-limited?
I got mine for retail price from various sites a couple years ago. It's higher on the secondary market because these have been discontinued. There could be plans for Adidas to release them again. But in the upcoming weeks, the 1.0s are coming out again in Cream, Multi-Color, and OG.

Where do you live and what type of activities do you do when you wear them?

How many years do ultra boost usually last?

I haven’t gotten a pair of flag ship UB since the 2.0 but after about a year of regular daily wear they lost a good bit of their “bounce” and sort of bottomed out. I haven’t experienced it yet with yeezys, eqts, y3-pure boosts yet but I haven’t worn any of those nearly as much as I did UB when I first got into them.

Last edited:
I got mine for retail price from various sites a couple years ago. It's higher on the secondary market because these have been discontinued. There could be plans for Adidas to release them again. But in the upcoming weeks, the 1.0s are coming out again in Cream, Multi-Color, and OG.
Do you know if it will be first come first serve? New to adidas

Do you know if it will be first come first serve? New to adidas

If you're close to an Adidas store/sneaker boutiques, do some foot work and occasionally pop in; I always found Adidas SF restocking pears or accidentally dropping early when I lived close by.

Otherwise, you can try online, highly doubt these will be raffled/via lottery, most likely FCFS. Most pears will be on adc.com, check out the other major internet retailers as well (UNDEFEATED, KITH, etc).

It's also a running shoe, so check out running shoe stores like RRS/Diks Sporting Goods, lots of success there too.

As in peeling? Is it normal wear and tear or a defect? If so, Adidas might reimburse you.

https://www.adidas.com/us/what-is-the-warranty-on-my-products.html
I think it's just normal wear and tear and they were continental soles too.

I use my CB 1.0s mostly to run outside or at the gym and also noticed the forefoot wearing away.
All of the forefoot of my UBs are like that too lol. I do love using them for running outdoors though.

Back
Top Bottom