ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how far are you in? When I was picking up my BBC Hu's, the lady was like let me scan your Creator's Club ID, and I was like what for? and she said the more points you have, the more chance of you scoring limited sneakers.... I call BS on that tho
It’s definitely BS (so far). I’ve already hit Icon and the ‘Hype Priority Access’ section does absolutely nothing. It’s also not very clear what (besides Yeezys being excluded, supposedly) counts under that designation. (I can elaborate further in a bit)

Yeah I'm trying to stack them points too lol. Was kinda upset, about 2 weeks after they announced their new method I purchased those purple primeknit NMD's and shoes for my kid but the purchase didn't go to my account/increase my points.

I think it was cuz I didn't sign up for the new app at that point but it's still ******.

It’s definitely BS (so far). I’ve already hit Icon and the ‘Hype Priority Access’ section does absolutely nothing. It’s also not very clear what (besides Yeezys being excluded, supposedly) counts under that designation. (I can elaborate further in a bit)

well if Yeezy is excluded, and they didn't give out exclusive access to Pharrell's, then what are they gonna give us? DBZ stuff? Only way I'd work towards my Creator's Club is if they give me access to 4D, otherwise its a waste of my time and effort to try to buy from adidas just to get my points up.

The status of my StockX order says „Item awaiting UPS pickup“ 2 days after the „En Route To StockX“ status. Weird because I expected something like „arrived at StockX“ before... btw: I ordered from Europe

well if Yeezy is excluded, and they didn't give out exclusive access to Pharrell's, then what are they gonna give us? DBZ stuff? Only way I'd work towards my Creator's Club is if they give me access to 4D, otherwise its a waste of my time and effort to try to buy from adidas just to get my points up.
That’s precisely what I was aiming for (specifically Arshams, which yielded nothing). At this point it’s a waste of time. I wasn’t going for the Pharrells the other day but they did the exact same thing as the 700s yesterday (city participation).

The button at the bottom of this screen turns black, but when you click it, it just takes you to the main page. Once the confirmed drop is over, it goes back to the way you see it now:
03DF3D39-B4AC-4980-B011-1C08BCA47234.jpeg

CS is about as helpful as you can imagine:
38FCCA51-FE19-40A2-8DEC-034FD63FF459.jpeg
Another rep claims it’s supposed to give us access but there’s an error at the moment, and that the only solution is to check the app from time to time.

Yet:
EC382765-8F15-4B15-9CB7-C6D166F302F5.jpeg

We already know how in the dark they are as it stands, some of them don’t even know what CC is.

The status of my StockX order says „Item awaiting UPS pickup“ 2 days after the „En Route To StockX“ status. Weird because I expected something like „arrived at StockX“ before... btw: I ordered from Europe
how long has it said waiting for UPS pickup? that usually means the pair was just authenticated and will ship out same day

adc slowly teasing us til the climatic dope releases for black friday or xmas extravaganza.
I still have a brand new pair of old creams lol, but wool UB's are sooo good
i got the wools but aren't the creams made of wool too? i think creams beat wools but a hair cause of the diff shades.

adc slowly teasing us til the climatic dope releases for black friday or xmas extravaganza.

i got the wools but aren't the creams made of wool too? i think creams beat wools but a hair cause of the diff shades.

creams are wool (core black wool 1.0, burg 1.0, olive 1.0, wool grey, and cream), I personally find the wool 1.0's more comfortable thats why I have another pair of creams stashed and might jump on the new creams too. I definitely should've at least doubled up on my wool greys. Damn near my favorite 1.0

1.0 MC re-issue came in from GOAT and my thoughts exactly, the knit is THINNER than 1.0 gen 1:
2018: Top 2016: Bottom
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.18 PM.png

2018: Left 2016: Right
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.37.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.41 PM.png

Sizing is the same as 1.0, I wouldn't recommend going 3.0/4.0 sizing although the knit feels similar to 4.0. The knit is thinner but a tad thicker than climas.

Nothing disappointing, just expected that it wouldn't be the same as OG 1.0.

EDIT: It was quite weird that the shoes didn't come with paper shoe inserts. Maybe GOAT forgot to put them back in?

Last edited:
1.0 MC re-issue came in from GOAT and my thoughts exactly, the knit is THINNER than 1.0 gen 1:
2018: Top 2016: Bottom
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.37.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.41 PM.png

Sizing is the same as 1.0, I wouldn't recommend going 3.0/4.0 sizing although the knit feels similar to 4.0. The knit is thinner but a tad thicker than climas.

Nothing disappointing, just expected that it wouldn't be the same as OG 1.0.

Toe box on the 2018 looks bigger

Back
Top Bottom