ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any small footers should jump at those prices for the Kolors. Definitely two of my favorite colorways. If my size was still available anywhere at those prices I'd triple up.
agreed, the white and neon green reminds me of the patta air max 1

Yeah the white/green might be my favorite UB. Never noticed that Patta AM1 similarity but definitely see it. That was a dope colorway for sure.

Praying they do a UB for Los Angeles
Nah we need a Chicago one.
Blue/White for LA. Black/Orange for SF. Black/White or Blue/Red for Chicago? 
roll.gif

adidas Originals Twitter just posted an animation that shows which boutique from each city is taking part in the consortium tour

Undefeated for LA

adidas Consortium Tour 2016:

12 collabs, 12 cities, 12 silhouettes, 12 months

NYC - Kith

San Fran - Nice Kicks

Berlin - Solebox

London - Foot Patrol

Shanghai - Juice

Milan - Slam Jam

Paris - Starcow

Seoul - Kasina

LA - UNDFTD

Tokyo - Mita

Stockholm - SNS

Miami - I actually can't tell

Last edited:
repped.. I was able to add to cart and check out. Been wanting to see these in person. Buy first think later.. If they're not my cup of tea I'll oop it to someone here.
Awesome.  I'm glad someone on here was able to grab!  I'll keep hunting for my size...

i hate to ask, but what's the difference between a reg ultraboost and JD pair? 

i've been looking at previous pages and the first post as well but no answers. 

From my source, the Kith model will be the new Tubular Doom model.  No word on what the colorway/colorblocking will be.  As an NYC native, definitely picking them up.  If I hear anything else about any store/model, i'll let you guys know.

i hate to ask, but what's the difference between a reg ultraboost and JD pair? 

i've been looking at previous pages and the first post as well but no answers. 
Cause it was answered numerous times when the shoe first came out, so it's harder to find.

Differences are:

-More luxurious Primeknit

-Primeknit from front to back

-Leather "snakeskin" cage

-Leather tongue tab

-Higher end laces

-Leather insole

-The white ones are the true triple whites (no off-white colouring like the regular whites too)

Last edited:
While we are on the topic of the J&D ultra boost, anyone know where I can get a pair of the black ones in a US 6.5 or 7.5?  Got my wife a white pair when they first dropped, and would love to get her the black ones for V-day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:

No Canada at all either.

Then again there's only been one Consortium release ever out of Canada that I can think of.
Yea sucks that Canada is not included but I guess they don't think our market is significant enough.

It almost feels like they've copied Asics with their 25th anniversary drops.

I'm in the bay and asked myself the same question. SF isn't even listed on their logo, go figure.
Shoe Palace and Nice Kicks are somehow affiliated.  In the past, when I have ordered from Shoe Palace, my shipping confirmation was from Nice Kicks.  

Last edited:
Can anyone on the east coast check some local Adidas Sports Performance stores to see if they got any CREAM stock in today? Have heard from multiple sources that they may get stocked today.

Can anyone on the east coast check some local Adidas Sports Performance stores to see if they got any CREAM stock in today? Have heard from multiple sources that they may get stocked today.
I would check in person but the way that wind is blowing in the city today...

Shoe Palace and Nice Kicks are somehow affiliated.  In the past, when I have ordered from Shoe Palace, my shipping confirmation was from Nice Kicks.  
Ah I see. Maybe it would have made more sense to do it with Shoe Biz since they're actually located in SF and are owned by SP too.

Back
Top Bottom