ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xj40Sy0.jpg

Someone posted a picture of the black/"multi" on reddit, more vibrant than official pics but still an easy pass for me.

Last edited:
never cared for the 2.0... actually returned my white pair...now the 1.0 those are my favorite and will cop when they come back out... wore my 3.0 oreo yesterday and forgot how comfortable they are compared to my nikes :lol:

Do people just want ash purples because theyre so expensive now?

I remember bringing them up last year when Energy Inks 3.0 were teased because I like purple and it was like whatever to the majority

If they bring those back, that'd be awesome regardless
because I don't have them. wasn't able to get them when they released. and theyre a top 5 1.0 colorway

Anyone try the Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo, how do they compare to the Ultra Boost?

From a purely casual standpoint, the cushioning truly rivals that of the UB. But the upper is quite stiff and unforgiving, as it is a running shoe. Just doesn't compare to the primeknit of the UB.

From a purely casual standpoint, the cushioning truly rivals that of the UB. But the upper is quite stiff and unforgiving, as it is a running shoe. Just doesn't compare to the primeknit of the UB.
Just as I suspected. These shoetubers are touting these as an Ultra Boost killer. I suspect they are being paid by Nike, because they way they say it sounds contrived and exaggerated.

guys, anyone ordered from nighshop before? is their shipping really that slow (up to 21 days) or it's usually within a week?

the multi 2.0 was available for a deep discount for a long time. Funny to me that anyone wants these. I feel like adidas just has tons of left over stock so now they are "unvalting" them.

Easy Pass

the multi 2.0 was available for a deep discount for a long time. Funny to me that anyone wants these. I feel like adidas just has tons of left over stock so now they are "unvalting" them.

Easy Pass
How would they have a FSR if they are leftover from 2 years ago? If Adidas picked this color to retro they are not as wise as I thought. :lol:

Still have my pair from 2 years ago.
064E7BC2-73E9-49AE-9088-97553CF59B62.jpeg
Nice (and certainly one that was polarizing then), but not necessarily at the top of the list to make a comeback.

I guess production dates on the inner tongue tab might be a good tell if they’re leftovers. But I’m not doubling up on these anytime soon.

This unvault thing is making about as much sense as adidas’ drops during the height of all this stuff. (I.e., none)

I like the knit but I won't be looking to cop. I'm not sure why they would wait until the end of the summer to drop them.

What were the most wanted 2.0's? I remember the silver medals and triple blacks were highly sought out for

Back
Top Bottom