ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was close, on a 10.5 but got cart jacked.

yeah I was refeshing here and there and saw sizes starting to gray out and disappear and unable to cart so I figure maybe their site is finally live again and stock was being updated. My size sold out and I grabbed half size up like my 1.0's. Hope it works out

yeah I was refeshing here and there and saw sizes starting to gray out and disappear and unable to cart so I figure maybe their site is finally live again and stock was being updated.

I should have checked sooner, I gave up and I checked too late, got cart jacked at PP check out.

I should have checked sooner, I gave up and I checked too late, got cart jacked at PP check out.

I was actually at checkout which was constantly "Not available, please try again in 15 minutes", randomly refreshing and surprised it brought me to the Enter Your Info page, I didn't even think to use my chrome autofill and messed up entering my info. Lost my true size. Had to dump my cart and cart half size up.

I was actually at checkout which was constantly "Not available, please try again in 15 minutes", randomly refreshing and surprised it brought me to the Enter Your Info page, I didn't even think to use my chrome autofill and messed up entering my info. Lost my true size. Had to dump my cart and cart half size up.

Congrats, you always cook everything man, lol.

yeah I was refeshing here and there and saw sizes starting to gray out and disappear and unable to cart so I figure maybe their site is finally live again and stock was being updated. My size sold out and I grabbed half size up like my 1.0's. Hope it works out

That's what I did, refreshing the cart for the carted size and it kept giving that same not available error crap. And it slowly had sizes grayed out.

Did anyone else grab the Mita NMD yet? I know one member did, but was looking to see if anyone else thought they fit a bit smaller like he did.

Those AKOGs can be marked up to 1k+ but no one is offering even half of that. They're nice but not a grand nice...

The yellow sole pair is gonna have a WW release right?

No hype on these and i finally have a couple local spots
Yeah, although instead of the customary week offset, they aren’t releasing at the WW consortium shops until the 25th of Aug, IIRC.

My hope is that yesterday (and today’s release to some extent) was more indicative of poor site traffic management.

Did anyone else grab the Mita NMD yet? I know one member did, but was looking to see if anyone else thought they fit a bit smaller like he did.
I broke down and finally grabbed a pair for 190. I kept going back and forth on them since release so I decided to just cop. They should be here Tuesday I can update then.

I broke down and finally grabbed a pair for 190. I kept going back and forth on them since release so I decided to just cop. They should be here Tuesday I can update then.

Nice definitely let me know! I've been wanting them since release as well, too impatient for a sale lol

Finally got a chance to unDS:

Untitled-2.png

What did you guys try to cop today that wasn't able to check out. I've been outa town for several days with very limited internet access :lol:

Back
Top Bottom