ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of beaters, what do yall think about paying for beater grails (or hype releases), not to the point they're trashed but obvious yellowing and permanent scuffs, would yall pay $130 for something that resells for around $250+?

:lol:
A lot of regulars are gone.
I'm still here but mostly lurking in the boost page mostly for deals haha. But I honestly haven't bought anything boost related (not including yeezys) in a while. Tryna save money with all these boost shoes tbh.

Speaking of beaters, what do yall think about paying for beater grails (or hype releases), not to the point they're trashed but obvious yellowing and permanent scuffs, would yall pay $130 for something that resells for around $250+?
It's very easy to clean up scuffs and yellowing. Just make sure the soles aren't worn out too much and primeknit is in good condition. The rest can be cleaned up with sharpie white oil marker and some angelus paint.

Hell na, some wear maybe but not on that level

Legit but beat to sheet. I wouldn’t buy them but if you do don’t pay over $100 max and that’s pushing it.
Thanks!
Found them for 60€ so I was a little suspicious that it it seems to good to be true..
But all other stuff he sells is sports equipment.
So i guess he doesn't know/care it's a rare modell.

It's very easy to clean up scuffs and yellowing. Just make sure the soles aren't worn out too much and primeknit is in good condition. The rest can be cleaned up with sharpie white oil marker and some angelus paint.

Exactly :smile:

IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg

I mean the soles don't really look too bad but it could be the lighting. For $135 shipped (lol look online and yall could probably find em) I'm leaning towards no but if my offer gets accept why not clean em up, I usually buy beaters for $30-40 (not saying these would sell for that cheap), clean them up then sell em for a $40+ profit (of course being up-front with what I did on em) but this is probably one I would clean up and keep for the foreseeable future lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6560.PNG
    IMG_6560.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg

I mean the soles don't really look too bad but it could be the lighting. For $135 shipped (lol look online and yall could probably find em) I'm leaning towards no but if my offer gets accept why not clean em up, I usually buy beaters for $30-40 (not saying these would sell for that cheap), clean them up then sell em for a $40+ profit (of course being up-front with what I did on em) but this is probably one I would clean up and keep for the foreseeable future lol.
Mmmmm it's up to you tbh. They look redeemable but I wouldn't pay more than $100 for those beaters. I just sold olympic 7s for $150 that was worn ONCE and in pristine condition.

geez those are trashed tho. one thing buying used its another thing paying someone to clean their closet out for them.

Not much to talk about lately and still here.
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.27.50 AM.png

It's been awhile! You and your bro haven't been here in a minute. Last I recall you were engaged, you married now? And where was the NT boost thread invite? :lol:

Still not married. Lol. Most likely early next year. Still gonna go with the boost invite. Had to stay away so I can stop myself from purchasing pairs in a month. Glad to be back though

Mmmmm it's up to you tbh. They look redeemable but I wouldn't pay more than $100 for those beaters. I just sold olympic 7s for $150 that was worn ONCE and in pristine condition.

geez those are trashed tho. one thing buying used its another thing paying someone to clean their closet out for them.

jesus christ, thats nasty
lol this is why I post here to put me in check, honestly I would love em for $100 but anything more would be dumb, I don't think they're that trashed though, a good clean, wash in the washer and a paint job would do the job well.

lol this is why I post here to put me in check, honestly I would love em for $100 but anything more would be dumb, I don't think they're that trashed though, a good clean, wash in the washer and a paint job would do the job well.
that boost doesn't last forever, won't feel the same even if they look half decent with some lipstick

Back
Top Bottom