ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here! My OG's are beat to death...like DEAD. I wish i could walk in and buy an OG pair like how i did when I got my first UB. =(
Yeah you'd be lucky to find them online. Idk why adidas doesn't just bring them back.

wouldnt mind the first wave of cw with the conti sole either...i bought my first UB in the OG cw and after the 3rd wear the nubs have already started to flatten out 
mean.gif

They are extremely comfortable but for 180$ they should definately hold up longer than that.

With that said does anyone have pics of soles of beat down UBs? i cant imagine this shoe lasting more than a couple months with casual wear (2-3x a week) D:

I'm new to UBs but I love them. Want the ogs but with conti sole cuz I don't like my **** beat. My hypebeasts and 3ms have a conti sole.

wouldnt mind the first wave of cw with the conti sole either...i bought my first UB in the OG cw and after the 3rd wear the nubs have already started to flatten out 
mean.gif

They are extremely comfortable but for 180$ they should definately hold up longer than that.

With that said does anyone have pics of soles of beat down UBs? i cant imagine this shoe lasting more than a couple months with casual wear (2-3x a week) D:
This is my OG pair, it was been daily'd and beat to death. over 50x wore of at least 2-5 hours each time, the nibs are gone but i usally walk on dry concrete and indoor floor and there has not been a problem. The only time i lose traction is when i go into restaurants with oily floors lol

Last edited:
wore silvers today and had to go down a steep driveway when it rained about 10 minutes prior. Almost died. If not for pure athleticism, i would have done a Mike Tyson.

It's pretty suspect to say the least, at least they're trying to get the word out.
You don't know how mad I was. I was about to call adidas corporate. But HBX took care of me. A lot of stores backdoor, but you can't backdoor all the inventory.

Wondering if the Creams will release more widely soon. Contemplating paying $280 resale through a local seller for my size 12... Should I holdout?

$500usd!!!! Looks like someones possibly cashing in from the FB group seller. Has a pair of Olives too. Both definitely from Asia judging by the writing on the shoe boxes. Also posted a pic in the ad of how they came second in the BoostVibes 'Boost of the Year' comp...SMH

View media item 1862242

The fact that he posted that bs contest as a selling point on eBay. I get it - make your money. But that's a real stretch...

This is my OG pair, it was been daily'd and beat to death. over 50x wore of at least 2-5 hours each time, the nibs are gone but i usally walk on dry concrete and indoor floor and there has not been a problem. The only time i lose traction is when i go into restaurants with oily floors lol
View media item 1862726
My right shoe is more worn on the front and you can see where the Boost is about to start cracking.

Can't think of one shoe in which I'd pay resale.

Literally not one.

Creams will pop up elsewhere, and subsequently restock, and hopefully I'll be able to cop.

If not, I won't miss what I don't have.

Patience.

Back
Top Bottom