ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love ultra boost for running. I made mistake of switching to a pureboost last pair and did not like them at all and felt stiff. I was just more concerned with materials of the climas. End up going clima over the laceless feel as worried it wasn't as lockdown.

Hey guys I’m new to boost and was wondering how to size the AM4LDN? It seems like they only come in whole sizes. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

I’m thinking about picking up a new pair of Ultra Boost and I’m debating between the 4.0 Parley and the grey Clima’s. I like both and can only get one now. Which would you choose if it were you?

took a chance on the ebay code for 238$ undftd TTS .... which is 3.0 (.5 smaller than 1.0). No risk no reward i guess. lol

CC9D4FF4-D6B4-478A-9F29-03D01AB3164B.jpeg

I see the AM4 still available. Probably the price point?
Possibly, although the originals were ~$220. NYC was the only one that semi flew the other day.

Could have sworn that the original PAR and LDN sat for a bit too though, in their repsective region. I remember seeing the AM4LDN still in stock at ADCUK as late as this past Feb, IIRC.

I completely missed the last AM4 release and was shocked that a few NTer members had it. I always thought it was an unreleased F&F for the longest time. I'm interested in them but the feedback on them not fitting as great and the price point, I held back. Probably get them cheaper on stockx from the undercutters down the line. I almost pulled the trigger on Stockx for the last Paris pink pair for $300 at one point and now its $150.

Anyone know if the pride iniki are on sale anywhere? Size 9.5.

Back in December through Feb you could get these for between $77-84 shipped. Only store I could find that had them was Adidas.com in a 9.5 check/wait for a discount code and you should be able to get them for around $80.

Hey guys I’m new to boost and was wondering how to size the AM4LDN? It seems like they only come in whole sizes. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Yes they run in whole sizes. Not sure who posted this before on this board, but the information was to go half size down. I’m an 11.5 and I just bought the AM4LDN in an 11. Haven’t tried them on yet though.

Back
Top Bottom