ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just opened up and took a closer look at my black UNDFTD UB. Just as in the pictures, it’s such a lazy and boring collab. It’s always nice to see the 1.0 pattern on a new release these days but the whole concept just feels so lazy. The toe guard is pretty decent and also the black plastic piece in the boost but other than that nothing special at all. The tongue isn’t even leather. Good with some decent spare laces though but I won’t keep my pair. Have way too many shoes already so it would need to be something special to make me keep them.
Size 9???

Looks like Adidas better hurry up with the 4D stuff, Nike just showcased 3D flyprint (even though their tech is for the upper and not midsole.)

Looks like Adidas better hurry up with the 4D stuff, Nike just showcased 3D flyprint (even though their tech is for the upper and not midsole.)
I miss my 4ds badly but the 11 would have never worked lmao need the 11.5 or 12 to drop :frown:

any inikis on discount now? or the i-5674 (?).

not sure of any big regrats to speak of.... i found out about boost middle of the 2.0 season so i never had a chance at some of the early releases. One that pops out is locally someone had sns and wood woods as a package deal for 650$ new. This was right before sns really skyrocketed, but at the time i couldn't fathom spending 300$ a shoe...

posted a few days ago, but pride of 70s for $77

http://m.asos.com/us/adidas-origina...-runner-sneakers-in-gray-and-blue/prd/8962424

Did you get manual off SJS? I always found the new site tricky and the check out mechanism really unreliable (only shows the size is OOS after selecting shipping method.)

yup. i manually copped my pair. you just need to be quick. maybe i just got lucky this time. the last pair i copped from SJS was the U&A Miki type CS1.

These are pretty cool. P.O.D.-S3.1

adidas-originals-p-o-d-s3-1-sneaker-first-look-001.jpg

adidas-originals-p-o-d-s3-1-sneaker-first-look-002.jpg

adidas-originals-p-o-d-s3-1-sneaker-first-look-003.jpg

adidas-originals-p-o-d-s3-1-sneaker-first-look-004.jpg

Adidas has been throwing some air balls recently.
PODs - no
Deerupt - no
Prophere - no
gonna wait to judge the kamanda...but leaning toward a no (looking like nike free 1.0s)

hoping for some nice UB 4.0 colorways coming down the pike.

I'm more excited for the yung 1's than PODs. them trash that could have been fixed with a better upper

Reactions: gir
These are pretty cool. P.O.D.-S3.1

adidas-originals-p-o-d-s3-1-sneaker-first-look-001.jpg

The other colorways aren't very interesting to me, but I could like these a lot. Curious to see the actual thing.

edit - Nevermind just realized the front pod isn't boost, much less interested now.

Last edited:
The other colorways aren't very interesting to me, but I could like these a lot. Curious to see the actual thing.

edit - Nevermind just realized the front pod isn't boost, much less interested now.
I still think they’re dope. Also, the front won’t yellow

I’m still curious, but mixing Boost with non boost like that seems like it would feel weird, like the ZX 8000 Boosts, that was the main reason I never picked those up. Felt weird having such a disparity between cushioning under heel vs forefoot.

Boost yellowing isn’t really a concern to me anymore now that multiple painting options have been found.

Back
Top Bottom