ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a problem with the uncaged models and the snugness around the ankle? I got a pair and I been having this foot pain on top near my ankle. I feel like that maybe there messin with the tendons in my foot or something
No snugness issues for me. One of my favorite UB silhouettes. If you have thick ankles you can probably stretch out the ankle collar with a jar or something.

No snugness issues for me. One of my favorite UB silhouettes. If you have thick ankles you can probably stretch out the ankle collar with a jar or something.
Yea they are comfy,it’s just the top part. I feel that a thicker sock will only make it even worse. Maybe they will stretch a little who knows.

I’m very surprised baits can be found at retail now considering how hard they were to get at drop time

I kind of want to get a pair, as I was pretty bummed when I missed out originally. But now I dont know if I need another pair of shoes. Barely wear my white 93/17s as is, or any of the dozens of pairs I've bought in the last couple years.

Yea they are comfy,it’s just the top part. I feel that a thicker sock will only make it even worse. Maybe they will stretch a little who knows.

Take out the insole. It's called having a high in step and you might want to be wary of this for other shoes in the future.

Excited for the climas.. these will be my last UB cop for a good while... been spending my $$ on higher end shoes and boots.. trying to buy fewer sneakers

So were those prices offered on a special link? if you search up the shoes, they prices go back to varied price per size.

97FB404F-19F1-4548-82EF-37490FD14A50.jpeg

So were those prices offered on a special link? if you search up the shoes, they prices go back to varied price per size.

I used the link provided, but you have to check out using Apple Pay to get that price. The entire FSR was listed for both shoes and it was that price plus $10 in shipping and free authentication. It’s possible that if you search and find the shoe and check out using Apple pay you get the discount??? I just didn’t search that way. The links provided in the thread work just fine if you use Apple pay

I used the link provided, but you have to check out using Apple Pay to get that price. The entire FSR was listed for both shoes and it was that price plus $10 in shipping and free authentication. It’s possible that if you search and find the shoe and check out using Apple pay you get the discount??? I just didn’t search that way. The links provided in the thread work just fine if you use Apple pay
Sucks for Android users.

However, I checked the link on desktop and changed payment to 'other payment' and it seemed to fulfill that amount per link which is why I thought that price was just for that link only. Regardless of glitch or not, it's a great price that folks should hop on. Slight salt that I thought I had a good deal on LUX for $180.

Back
Top Bottom