ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope RC 3.0s go up in price now. Been sitting on a DS pair to resell. I def didn't see that coming at the time lol
Good luck. I had two pairs. Sold one for a 50 dollar profit and returned my other one since it wasn't even moving at retail. If these go way up because Drake wore them, more power to ya. I would be hella pissed I returned the second pair

Good luck. I had two pairs. Sold one for a 50 dollar profit and returned my other one since it wasn't even moving at retail. If these go way up because Drake wore them, more power to ya. I would be hella pissed I returned the second pair
I sold my used pair and have been sitting on the iced pair since it released. bought the 2nd pair slightly over retail too so wasn't a good investment. Will continue to sit on them but ultimately I know I will take a loss on them if I try and sell now.

But all good have sold some of my older 1.0s for a lot more over retail so it's evening out.

Nike doesn’t want to pay for tooling (costs $500k+ just to manufacture an FSR mold, apparently). They did the same thing with Kanye and the Air Yeezy line.

Also, on a separate note, royalties are pointless if they barely release any shoes. Kanye was upset about this regarding the Red October release as well (granted there were more pairs of OVOs released).

The challenge is these celebrity endorsers aren’t commerical enough. Meaning you have to regularly push (100k pairs is miminum commerical volume) to justify the endorsement. They need to stay limited to have appeal. Couple this with the average selling price of a pair of sneakers in the US being roughly $70 and you realize how small the market is for collabs.

Not sure about the new technology of soles but your $500k number for a FSR may be really close for brand new rubber injection mold tooling. The issue is that most base tooling isn’t new. They change out inserts/slides to create different looks but the base tooling gets a lot of production out of it. Depending on the compound millions of units. Years back the company I worked for (industrial products not consumer/footwear) purchased the same German equipment that Adidas and Puma used to manufacturer their soles. The company talked about it a lot since it’s what put them on the map and built their credibility.

If Drake drops a UB 1.0 Collab with the OVO colors.... I'm in. :nerd:

Although I wonder how much creative freedom he has with Adidas. Will he get his own Yeezy/HU line? The OVOs

did not know people liked Drake enough to buy his stuff. I thought people copped the OVO stuff because it was limited and liked them.

too clean for me but thats why i thought people liked them, not because of Drake. I thought most dudes dislike drake and his rap, but secretly like him when nobody is around?

Some people are just too cool to admit they like Drake :lol:
I ****s with Drake. He makes good music in my opinion - just not into his music when he tries to sing :sick:

I wanna see a new boost silhouette (that competes or is better than UBs) and/or more AM4s. Better yet, PK 93/17s. They've transitioned the majority of CWs to mesh now. Killed that silhouette for me.

This, more PK 93/17 would be good!! I mean my wife will not even cop a mesh pair and she loves her 93/17's lol.

Is there some kind of fashion trend this year for sportswear brands to only use your sole tech in the heel of the shoe and not anywhere else? Both the 270 and the Pod in the same year seems too coincidental

drakes shoes are garbage

and drake not really into the shoe stuff like other artists

him having a shoe deal is forced from any brand

but yes he could’ve been more profitable for jb if they did more but eh

drakes shoes are garbage

and drake not really into the shoe stuff like other artists

him having a shoe deal is forced from any brand

but yes he could’ve been more profitable for jb if they did more but eh
Id like to see Wale design a shoe. Dudes collection is fuego.

If Drake drops a UB 1.0 Collab with the OVO colors.... I'm in. :nerd:

Although I wonder how much creative freedom he has with Adidas. Will he get his own Yeezy/HU line? The OVOs

Someone at Adidas needs to pull the rug out from Pharrell. Dudes new stuff outside of a unicorn pair of Chanel’s has been mostly hot garbage.

Who's got a pic of how Matches shipped the Y-3 back during the Shenanigans?
IMG_5303.jpg
IMG_5309.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom