ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4D is a new printing technique but the price and being less comfortable than boost is no new innovation to me.

Again I’m a consumer of both Nike and Adidas but the riding need some to stop

Let’s be honest, 4D hasn’t reached anywhere near it’s full potential until Adidas is able to successfully rollout the bespoke/MTM production process for crafting these.

I'm excited for the day I can go into the store and have them print a pair of shoes made for my fee on the spot.

They better let me get 1.0 knit tho :lol:

I think in 2018 folks have ultimately decided that comfort can only take you so far. Probably 20-30 pairs deep for some to satisfy that craving. But at the end of the day if you started off as a Nike/Jordan head, you're gonna go back or at least dabble in the new stuff they've been releasing.

Folks that got caught up selling their collections to be 100% Boost got caught up in the hype. And those who are anti-Nike and full Adidas now, if you don't have a pair of Superstars or Stan Smiths, don't talk to me.

It's pretty much coming full circle. Nike/Jordan wasn't putting out some new stuff, folks went to new tech Adidas. Now that Adidas isn't really putting anything majorly appealing, folks going back to Nike/Jordan

Last edited:
I'm excited for the day I can go into the store and have them print a pair of shoes made for my fee on the spot.

They better let me get 1.0 knit tho :lol:
And this is why the 4d hype is real for me. Cuz that's the end game. And its going to be freaking sweet.

lmao what.. they're comparing the technology.., boost vs 4d not the actual shoes .. besides boost is ALSO just not one sneaker

how's the baby blue boost? noticeable? Every pic I've seen they look white.

Actually more of a green shade. Here is one of the only vids on Tube. Guy rambles, but see in action. Really think you'll like this version, Pac. Nothing recent catching attention.

epic reacts= alpha bounce. vapor fly closest tech to boost for comfort but misses the mark for all day wear, cheap materials, and aesthetics.

I’m not going to comment on the quality, but that shoe looks like trash to me. I’d love to try it out but they’re gonna have to do it in a better looking silhouette to get me to buy.

Actually more of a green shade. Here is one of the only vids on Tube. Guy rambles, but see in action. Really think you'll like this version, Pac. Nothing recent catching attention.

Very tempted bro. If the upper was white instead of black, I would've jumped on this 100%. Got something in the works I'm trying to get a deal on. If all works out, you'll see a post from me soon.

Lawd this debate still going. Just because a shoe is the most comfortable doesn’t make it king, asthetics are a factor for most people as well so they try to find a good mix of both. I think my 4ds look way better than most UBs that have ever come out and while not as comfortable they are still pretty damn comfortable and. I’ve been rocking my epic reacts all week and I love them, while not the same as boost they are still really comfortable imo. The comfort is relative anyway as I know people who don’t like how mushy UBs are but love the way the reacts feel. I rock both brands equally and untill one of them cuts me a check im going to keep rocking both equally don’t limit your self to just one brand.

If only Adidas put those phophere CWs on EQT 93/17s they'd have something. Most of those CWs are dope.

im so sick of people looking for the “most comfortable shoe”

Yeah, because I wouldn't say a pure boost, yeezy or supernova isn't comfortable, because it's not a ultraboost. That's why the ____ isn't as comfortable as ultraboost is a silly argument to me.

Just copped! Size 11 womens but fits like a size 10 mens

Attachments

• IMG_9336.JPG
    IMG_9336.JPG
    473.6 KB · Views: 30
i didn't realize they emailed me until a few hours ago. would've loved getting 0.5 size down. TTS is quite long in them

I'm excited for the day I can print a pair of shoes made for my feet on the spot at home.

Corrected. One step further, no one actually likes traffic, parking, malls, etc.

NBHD Iniki's are in. WAY more substantial than other Inikis. I am very pleasantly surprised. These will get plenty of wear.

Corrected. One step further, no one actually likes traffic, parking, malls, etc.

NBHD Iniki's are in. WAY more substantial than other Inikis. I am very pleasantly surprised. These will get plenty of wear.

Just got my wrong size order come in today. They're beautiful.

Just got my wrong size order come in today. They're beautiful.

I had doubts, based on the markup, but IMO it's worth it. Kinda ruins the normal Iniki for me though lol.

If non collab Iniki's were presented like these, with premium materials and better support, I'd gladly pay 170-180, NMD PK range. 20 dollar markup for a collab would sound fine.

Jordan - Lebron

Jameis Winston - Marcus Mariota

Brady - Montana

Hank Aaron - Barry Bonds

Boost - React

They’re all tied to each other whether they want to be or not :tongue:

Placed an order for the C&C 4.0s here in Canada kind of excited, havent liked many of the 4.0 cws this is prob the 2nd or third im down with. Contemplating picking up the mint grey 4.0s now..

if nike flyknit was as pliable as primeknit i would be a happy camper.
I like flyknit better with socks and prime knits more comfy without.. both have their pros and cons with me. Really dig the Vapormax and Ubs though as a whole

Back
Top Bottom