ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anybody needs a pair of anniversary’s in 11.5 for glitch prices lmk. They’re not really for me, should’ve went with the core black pair, don’t mind helping someone out

Anybody picking up these Crazy BYW's that just released? Debating on it right now. Was thinking about waiting for some other CW's. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that's gonna be hard to find at a discount, but I guess you never know...

Edit -- all sizes still available 10 minutes in. Looks like this will be a wait-a-few-months thing. Still wanna pick em up at some point, but there will be better CW's available, and at a discount. Still, curious about the comfort on these. Sounds like they're extra comfy. But I was able to pick up some DS ADO UB's today for 180, and I'm all kinds of fine with that. Think I'll just call it a day/night...

Last edited:
Anybody picking up these Crazy BYW's that just released? Debating on it right now. Was thinking about waiting for some other CW's. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that's gonna be hard to find at a discount, but I guess you never know...

Edit -- all sizes still available 10 minutes in. Looks like this will be a wait-a-few-months thing. Still wanna pick em up at some point, but there will be better CW's available, and at a discount. Still, curious about the comfort on these. Sounds like they're extra comfy. But I was able to pick up some DS ADO UB's today for 180, and I'm all kinds of fine with that. Think I'll just call it a day/night...
I love them. Had them since first drop. I want the royal black and white pair

I love them. Had them since first drop. I want the royal black and white pair

Appreciate the input. Sounds like the comfort is through the roof. Think I'll play the waiting game for now. I have Hu's to take the multiple L's on the next few weeks anyway, and maybe the BYW's can be some solace afterwards.:D

Sitting in some boutiques and can be had for discount later down the road. Lots of sneakers dropping, so lots of people are more picky on what they purchase nowadays.

Stayed up late to snag my pair from ADC. Can't take any chances with a size 14, they're either the first or last to go.

I could see that for the 14. For an 11/11.5 like me, the issue is usually that they disappear quickly just because there are so many of us out there in the world in that range (as opposed to a 14, where the numbers will just be low from the start).

If an 11 is still sitting 10-15 minutes in for a release, I can generally expect I'll be able to find it somewhere later (or much later), possibly at discount.

For 14's, OTOH, you grab em when you can find em...

Sitting in some boutiques and can be had for discount later down the road. Lots of sneakers dropping, so lots of people are more picky on what they purchase nowadays.

Yeah I get ya on the multiple upcoming drops. Thank god I'm probably one of the few sneakerheads on Earth who doesn't really go for Nike's or Jordans...

Snagged my 12.5 at 3:01 AM, excited to see how the comfort is. Looks like a good amount of boost.

Do Iniki's run tts? I am an 8 in most everything except GL III's and V's and older SB Dunks. Thanks for the help.

If you like a snug fit, I recommend to half size down. They definitely feel looser than a GL III and V.

Yeah, because of the material TTS feels weird to me. Plus they're wide in the front. So if you don't have wide feet I would go half size down.

I've had them for a few weeks now. With how slowly they moved when the first few spots had them, you could kinda tell the sellouts would run out of gas sooner than later, now they seem to be sitting (good) at places like Bait, UNDFTD and Xh. Definitely wait until a promo.

Little surprised at how people subsequently picking them up/reviewing are hyping the comfort on them. (everybody's foot is different, etc.) Not bad/uncomfortable by any means, just no where near the boost revelation some seem to report, IMO. I'm probably gonna sit the rest out until the all-pk versions come out.

Cool Thanks guys, I definitely do not have a wide foot so a half size down it is.
Maybe I'm just weird but I'm generally a TTS 12.5/13 and I had to grab an iniki from Europe in us13.5 because of how my toes mushed under the suede toe box in a sz13

I've had them for a few weeks now. With how slowly they moved when the first few spots had them, you could kinda tell the sellouts would run out of gas sooner than later, now they seem to be sitting (good) at places like Bait, UNDFTD and Xh. Definitely wait until a promo.

Little surprised at how people subsequently picking them up/reviewing are hyping the comfort on them. (everybody's foot is different, etc.) Not bad/uncomfortable by any means, just no where near the boost revelation some seem to report, IMO. I'm probably gonna sit the rest out until the all-pk versions come out.
Yeah I am not sure how people think BYW are comfy than UB let alone EQT 93/17

Anyone have more info on this cw?
7888515B-FD7A-40DC-A9A3-3D9ABF27322E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom