ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We shall see

Yeezy mafia isn't always right. We shall see. When the first sample hits the internet then I guess that's an indication. Honestly start pricing boost at $160 and ltd/collaborations at 180 and nothing more. They went the Jordan brand route and frankly it's not the same hype as JB or nike.

Supposedly the Chalk 1.0, CNY 1.0 & "Rainbow" 1.0 (white w/ multicolor toe) are re-releasing in November with the textured/3D printed heelcup instead of the OG heelcup. There was also a rumor that OG Purps would get the same treatment. YM tweeted about it but I've heard it from other sources as well.

Doesn't mean it's definitely 100% happening, but the odds seem good at this point.
Yeah I know of those tweets, was just wondering if you had any confirmation outside of those since you usually have some info not known to the general public

Yeah I know of those tweets, was just wondering if you had any confirmation outside of those since you usually have some info not known to the general public

Someone mentioned it to me unrelated to the YM tweets which is the only reason I'm taking it more seriously than I would if it were just YM's post. But even if it is true and adidas is planning on doing it, it still doesn't mean it'll definitely happen. I've seen adidas switch up their plans enough to know nothing is guaranteed until I actually have the shoes in my hands haha

don't see them reverting back to the old soles if retros do happen

Most of the 1.0s have Conti outsole except for some of the early ones. I think ADC will put them on any 1.0 retros.

wasn't it just the last few colorways. I'd say most of the 1.0's don't have Conti soles

2 kolor, 2 KvA, 2 J&D, Og white, Core black, Core black wool, WG, Silver LTD, OG 1.0, Yellow, Solar red, Olive, Burg, Purp... and so forth (not even the whole list).

lol sorry didn't mean to come off offensive but I remember this discussion came up, and I remember tankdayglo fact checked me. Conti soles started with 3M/Cream/MG, and very few colorways after that before the 1.0's halted.

Off the top of my head, 1.0 without conti sole:
OG Purp
OG whites
Core Black
Navy
Royal Blue
Ash Purple
Solar Red
Solar Orange
Volt
Frozen Yellow (don't remember the actual colorway)
some magenta colorway
Wool Grey
Core Black Wool
Silver
Burgundy
Olive
J&D (both color)
Kolors (multiple)
KVA (multiple)

It's crazy how all those CW listed are 100x better than 90% of what has come out after.

lol sorry didn't mean to come off offensive but I remember this discussion came up, and I remember tankdayglo fact checked me. Conti soles started with 3M/Cream/MG, and very few colorways after that before the 1.0's halted.

Off the top of my head, 1.0 without conti sole:
OG Purp
OG whites
Core Black
Navy
Royal Blue
Ash Purple
Solar Red
Solar Orange
Volt
Frozen Yellow (don't remember the actual colorway)
some magenta colorway
Wool Grey
Core Black Wool
Silver
Burgundy
Olive
J&D (both color)
Kolors (multiple)
KVA (multiple)
Impressive list, Just messing with ya,vino! I know you know way more about 1.0s than me :smile:

Whoa, ya'll cooked up in here. :nthat:

Wish I was awake when it first happened or wasn't busy at work. Would've been nice to be able to cop a pair of UBs for my parents and load up on some more Tiro pants & socks.

These look incredible in person!
IMG_20180209_1440957_191_191.jpg

Anniversary’s shipped but the other 2 kicks I copped haven’t.

Guess adidas was making up for overpricing on those.

Back
Top Bottom