ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0F3F94E4-EAA3-4619-AB77-355F7B2D24D2.png

Ultra Boost 4.0 for $108 on ADC :wow:
Holy **** you weren't lying, does it work on everything?

i just bought two womens inikis in my size for $150. I haven't bought anything in awhile so I'm STOKED! So tempted to get an ultra boost just for the hell of it for the price but I already have the colors covered. What the hell happened to the MC 4.0s? Would've bought those in a heart beat.

i just bought two womens inikis in my size for $150. I haven't bought anything in awhile so I'm STOKED! So tempted to get an ultra boost just for the hell of it for the price but I already have the colors covered. What the hell happened to the MC 4.0s? Would've bought those in a heart beat.
same was looking for em also ugh

Y’all better copped as many stuff ASAP, I have a feeling Adidas will remove that NCAA partner discount once everyone finds out :lol:

Y’all better copped as many stuff ASAP, I have a feeling Adidas will remove that NCAA partner discount once everyone finds out :lol:
I went back to look at some EQT's lmao.

I'm gonna hold off though. Triple black is not in my size. They do have the cream pair and it's already on sale too. Could probably get that bad boy for like 80 bucks.

Now if those BYW were in stock...

Even tho it says promos excluded, it works on the TB EQTs !

$132 shipped for the LTDs homgg.

Im really really restraining myself lol. Carted so many different pairs of shoes

There is an article up right now on Business Insider with a headline of
The Adidas Ultra Boost, a sneaker that rarely goes on sale, is up to $80 off right now

And I swear I thought it was about this glitch lol. But it's just showing the 3.0's and uncaged UB's that are actually on sale.

keep checking the shoes guys. random different pairs are showing up. Just got the MC 4.0s and i saw the TB 4.0s

Back
Top Bottom