ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha either or, personally would do the pureboost though
its a $60 price difference at the moment, because I've got someone willing to take $220 for a pair of "tried on for pictures only" nonnatives in my size. I own the triple white ones from last year and they were my favorire spring summer sneaker. hopefully i dont eff around and get both :lol:

what are you waiting for man, get those y3s!

On a PureBoost note, been looking at ebay listings for these a lot recently after getting my pureboost 1.0 oranges

adidas_busenitz_pure_boost_10_yr_f37886_237.jpg

Seeing some listings for 80 euro exc shipping. Going to be cheeky and make an offer of 80 euro but inc. shipping and see who bites

Hope those BYW Bristol Studios will be in store this weekend...thinking that's a cop for me if I can try them on.

The Day One line is kind of an extension of that "athleisure pack" stuff they were doing. And you can see hints of that same aesthetic in this new upcoming boost silo, the Arkyn

adidas-Arkyn-01.jpg

Obviously not a remake in any sense, but still a similar vibe.

Wow had no idea those were GITD. Weird they definitely never mentioned that in any of the press/marketing for the shoe.

Anyone know what times the 747 Warehouse raffles get drawn? I hope they dont expect people to stay til 7PM to announce winners

ive been very close to buying the kith nonnative UBs for weeks now, but the more i hold out the more attractive the triple black Y-3 pure boosts are looking. ESPECIALLY at the price point of 50% off on the Y3 site
11225890wp_14_f.jpg
If you try to checkout on Y3 it's OOS. I was sad when I realized it.

FYI update on the pink pure boost. Not as pink as ADC shows. Comes out more purple with the legend ink mixed in & the hits of orange. Going back...

4F36D4FA-E228-4387-816A-F1CE49459143.jpeg

I checked page 1 for sizing for the UB mid ATRs but didnt find any info. How do these fit? Same as V1s?

Back
Top Bottom