ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the Solar Red 1.0s look more orange or red, they look dope in pics but YouTube videos make me leery. Been looking for a good red Boost shoe and narrowed it down to the 1.0 solar reds or the 3.0 energy reds.

Do the Solar Red 1.0s look more orange or red, they look dope in pics but YouTube videos make me leery. Been looking for a good red Boost shoe and narrowed it down to the 1.0 solar reds or the 3.0 energy reds.
Had a a pair and definitely orangey red

I'd rather have the Core Blacks if I had to choose. I never like the yellow accents to the 5th anni UBs

Adidas thinks they are Jordan with the price tags now. So foolish
383274483726680064.png

Snagged the Energy Boost OG with 15% from email. Couldn't resist at that price, to me these are the best of the Anniversary Pack.

lol no one seemed to have issues paying those prices 1-1.5 years ago
What prices? Jordan prices in the past? Those all went on discount..

$180 was retail for OG's back in January 2015. Now ahead 3 years and Adidas raised the price $40 for no new tech whatsoever.

$180 was retail for OG's back in January 2015. Now ahead 3 years and Adidas raised the price $40 for no new tech whatsoever.
Adidas gave a 40 dollar markup for an anniversary pair...other 4.0's are still the original price.

220 is eyeroll worthy though with no kind of upgraded materials or anything. They have always gone 20 over for LTD releases so what makes this shoe worth an additional 20? I doubt it's even LTD.

jordan retail prices in general. what i responded to has nothing to do with jordans going on discount, just their retail price. over the past couple of years this thread would be poppin with links of shoes selling out for $200-$220+ after shipping, taxes, and/or euro exchange rates, which are jordan prices.

damn, i fell asleep last night, and now they excluded promos on the anniversary's.

PK on the inikis looks so nice. Hopefully they'll come out with a few more in the near future. I guess this could be said about the EQTs as well

Back
Top Bottom