ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck to everyone today, Im not relying on any one site just going to keep me eyes open and hope

Sigh RRS.... ordered placed on 1/2 and still no shipping
mean.gif
. Meanwhile Revupsports and Luke's orders should be arriving by tomorrow or Monday. 

Man its been almost a week and still havent got a email or anything from Consortium UK site on my OG pair I ordered. Smh...If nothing comes about it tomorrow night im going to file a claim on paypal. Atleast I should be getting my 3M pair from ADC tomorrow...

Nothing on Adidas UK yet... thank lord I secured a pair from the Japan release.

I don't think anything will happen today in UK, seems like the adidas shop in berlin might be the only place

anyone know where to get the solar yellow (volt) colorway for a good price? best i can find is $148.45 on RRS and 10% back on mrrebates, but i was hoping for a better deal. would love to add these to my collection for the low. size 9 if it matters.

anyone know where to get the solar yellow (volt) colorway for a good price? best i can find is $148.45 on RRS and 10% back on mrrebates, but i was hoping for a better deal. would love to add these to my collection for the low. size 9 if it matters.
Got mine from Sweatshop for £63 - $90 weeks ago with that code and stacked with the £15 off. - maybe keep an eye there sure there will be another code soon.

They're on sale in adidas stores here in the UK - not sure in US - about £65 here for the solar red pair, assume it's the same for the yellow.

id love to find a pair at the $100 price point
I tried searching but most shops are sold out or at retail.

Ebay,  well you know every OG color is going for above retail right now.

Will this picture do for now?

And how exactly are you going to stop the 'nonsense' by having another thread? Unless your aim is to evenly spread the 'nonsense' across threads?
We can only try.

I've only really been a fan of UB anyways... Energy Boost comes close if you talk about the 'ride' when running,

but pure boost (and anything less) was just weird when first tried on.

Back
Top Bottom