ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My 350s came in today 
nthat.gif

But I still want the cream UB's more...
mean.gif
Trade for my creams? 
wink.gif

Just got the white ultra boosts in and noticed the padding around the ankle is visibly green.  Anyone else notice this?

Speaking of ultra boosts. These came in.
I know how to talk to customer service lmao.
Since you are 2 weeks behind, go ahead and activate that NFC chip on the tab with your phone and check out the exclusive content for owners of the shoe. First one was on the 28th, and the second one was this Monday. Don't forget to check every Monday!

Since you are 2 weeks behind, go ahead and activate that NFC chip on the tab with your phone and check out the exclusive content for owners of the shoe. First one was on the 28th, and the second one was this Monday. Don't forget to check every Monday!
I have an iPhone. Also what's the app name?

how limited were the black wools when they originally released? can't find them anywhere.

also, luke's locker in austin had a size 10 3M in stock when i purchased mine in-store. it was their last pair, i believe.

Is it on the tongue? Super hard to scan.
The NFC chip is on the tongue, but your phone doesn't have NFC so that won't work.

The QR code is on an attachment to the shoe, should be at the bottom of the pamphlet on the right shoe.

New Friends and Family. Got one on order through a new friend.

Just kidding.

Last edited:
I see. It's nothing important really if this is what it is.
Yeah, there hasn't been much. Only two weeks of updates so far. A video about uncaging and an interview. They update it every Monday, so always something to look forward to at the beginning of the week. Maybe they will do something cool in the future, but I don't foresee them doing anything too exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom