ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TV61pkL.jpg

Tomorrow

I have only really seen one of our european consortium boutiques which is dropping the UB Lux tomorrow. No info yet from the others so I’m guessing most of them are dropping on 12/20.

Actually a clean shoe but yes, that price is a deterrent... If that was around $150 ish, I might consider it... $220 + tax and shipping to CA, I'd rather buy something else.

Adidas New York's (what that shoe is based off of) go for about 100. Not sure if the artists name + boost warrants a 120 hike in price, for sure.

I have only really seen one of our european consortium boutiques which is dropping the UB Lux tomorrow. No info yet from the others so I’m guessing most of them are dropping on 12/20.
Overkill had them up for the 9th but the page was taken down
I only see one place advertising a 12/9 release

I assume adidas pushed the date back so it wouldn’t interfere with AMM and Powerphase

finallly getting these online. Between the black wools and the white ones which look best with jeans? Too lazy to go to my FL and check em out lol

How hard is A Ma Maniere online? Is it one of those sites cooked by bots? or do they have a good release method?

Back
Top Bottom