ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F08DB289-6558-4EC7-93C5-09E3CAE0E1E0.png
Steal for anyone that’s a 7.5. I’d PP invoice for obvious reasons

Should i cop A16+ multi when they still available, or should i cop Kith Nonnative Mid UB now or wait till the price get lower? Too broke to buy them both now :lol:

I just have trouble believing DS Kiths are gonna drop very much from where they are. Not like they were released all over the place, and most have had in hand for at least a few days. Maybe some desperate flippers getting antsy in the next wk or so?

Oh and I think they look awesome. So there's that.

Should i cop A16+ multi when they still available, or should i cop Kith Nonnative Mid UB now or wait till the price get lower? Too broke to buy them both now :lol:

The kiths are more unique and chances are they won't stay at this price for long since it's been growing on people after release. I think the A16 multis will be available for xmas clearance sale since they made so many of them

I just have trouble believing DS Kiths are gonna drop very much from where they are. Not like they were released all over the place, and most have had in hand for at least a few days. Maybe some desperate flippers getting antsy in the next wk or so?

Oh and I think they look awesome. So there's that.

16+ Multi are way nicer than Nonnatives imo...

Nonnatives are super dope and super fire

But i have 2 pair of the core black 16s so...

Follow your heart, boost is dead

The kiths are more unique and chances are they won't stay at this price for long since it's been growing on people after release. I think the A16 multis will be available for xmas clearance sale since they made so many of them

Thanks for the input guys. Really appreciate it.

And yeah i think multi A16+ will be on sale. Found one with 20%ish disc already. Come out 180ish shipped to my country.

Those lux are ugly af. They looked so much better a month ago. The KITH mids/ATR are TTS. They do stretch a bit. They're even kind of wide in the middle. They are also super nice.

Thanks for the input guys. Really appreciate it.

And yeah i think multi A16+ will be on sale. Found one with 20%ish disc already. Come out 180ish shipped to my country.

I tracked the Kiths once they hit stockx since I didn’t get a pair at retail. Ended up buying them for $290. If these are going to drop, it’ll happen right around the Yeezy Blue tint release.

Lux is the only UB I've looked forward to all year. Hoping for an easy cop since a small sample in here hate em.

Kith nonnatives most likely boost of the year. But I’ll hold out for the AMM ultraboost first before I make that statement.

Back
Top Bottom