ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes this would be correct but there is an insole in the shoe currently. Maybe try a larger insole?

I mean, I dont think your space will be excessive. How much space do you have in your 12.5 3.0's? 180 shipped means you can flip then for 200 on stockx and not miss a dime. 200 would be the lowest ask by far. Someone already bidding 205. I say go for it.

On another note, would you guys be worried about fakes of the Kith patchwork mid being available on eBay? I'm about to make the leap but only want to offer slightly over retail. Think I got a better chance on eBay than stockx.

I think it’s too soon for Kith Mid fakes and you should be able to check the patchwork pretty easily since it’s so distinctive but not unique to each pair. If anything id imagine reps are still focusing on Aspens

Anyone try on the eqt triple black yet? How’s the fit? I only own the Mill leather, I went tts it’s a little bit snug. Should I stay tts or half up?
Tried these on the other day. Tried a 12.5 that fit perfect. My TTS is 13 and I wear 13 in U/B. Very nice shoe on foot.

pmZVnin0j

pohUvInBj

Got these bad boys in on Friday and so happy I pulled the trigger. Miadidas came through with the quickness. Really dope in hand.

Mystery Ink upper, black xeno cage, black laces, white xeno tongue label and heel cup, with white midsole and outsole.

F3EC4823-8795-4B0A-BB9E-C0E6FFAC849B.jpeg
8F7468A0-F34B-4D35-8F59-F6E98FCECC4A.jpeg
2DDF5176-1565-4A16-BFE8-8226ED7F3651.jpeg
Customized my son’s beat up UB. Finally found the right way after experimentation that will not chip. Now he has a triple black 3.0 Ultraboost. I even dyed the logo. Below is a picture comparing to the factory painted pairs.

pmZVnin0j

pohUvInBj

Got these bad boys in on Friday and so happy I pulled the trigger. Miadidas came through with the quickness. Really dope in hand.

Mystery Ink upper, black xeno cage, black laces, white xeno tongue label and heel cup, with white midsole and outsole.

Waiting on the same exact shoe but with a dark xeno tongue label. Nice! :smile:

Just unboxed the Beckham UBs and I think I have an idea why they keep getting pushed back. The scuffs on the suede is normal to me so I can overlook it Bc I like the silhouette but the midsole is literally separating from the upper. Never seen a defect like that before.

pmZVnin0j

pohUvInBj

Cage looks muddy when room is poorly lit?

Back
Top Bottom