ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very true. Just the kind of weather that you generally can't wear knit shoes in.
I've worn them on 2 or 3 heavy rain days amd they held up pretty well. Some moisture got through but not a ton. Top of my sock got ever so slightly wet. In comparison I got caught in the heaviest rain storm of the year in my low top 3.0 burgs and them ****s had to dry out for 2 or so hours. I think even the ATR's would have failed in that rain though...it was heavy.

I was actually surprised with how well they held up as I did do a water drop test on foot and it did not go well. That moisture seemed to have gotten right through and I didn't spill a lot

Attachments

• F6C5CAD0-58F2-45E4-A2DF-B3080C0E2A6C.png
    F6C5CAD0-58F2-45E4-A2DF-B3080C0E2A6C.png
    993.8 KB · Views: 59
Kith filter might be hindering them in this case

Darkening an already dark shoe making it look plain and not accentuating the 3m hits or ATR taping

Boost def slowing down but could just be the over saturation of the market now.

Also, was able to cop sole box mids for $195. Pretty happy I didn't have to stress during launch day and stoked that I got them well under retail + tax. Would've cost me at least $220-$240.

I wouldnt go that far.. hyped releases are rarely an "easy cop"... never underestimate the a hypebeasts thirst!
of course. i was just kidding. consortium releases are never easy unless dec drops are as heavy as this month then ppl have to choose between drops.

Boost def slowing down but could just be the over saturation of the market now.

Also, was able to cop sole box mids for $195. Pretty happy I didn't have to stress during launch day and stoked that I got them well under retail + tax. Would've cost me at least $220-$240.
yeah i noticed that too. though i don't plan on getting them, knowing that they're under retail is a relief. now, i just need to sell some of my bricks..

Back
Top Bottom