ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know off the top of there head the most northeast FNL doing raffles?

Edit: Ugh too many beers - found it nvm.... it was a long week for me.

Be careful thats what I said about 3ms when I had to choose between them and creams. Eventually sold creams and to hunt for 3ms
Too many drops coming out in the next two months. Gotta choose wisely. Especially if I strike out on the beluga 2.0 yeezys this week. Might be unfortunately tempted on paying resale.

Too many drops coming out in the next two months. Gotta choose wisely. Especially if I strike out on the beluga 2.0 yeezys this week. Might be unfortunately tempted on paying resale.

I'm with you. I had the Packer x SB Mid and loved them. Then was able to grab the Black A16+ in 12.5 so decided to let the Packers go (can only keep 1 boost mid shoe). I'm not counting the Kith Mids because thats an instant L for me.

i recently sold both my creams and 3ms, just didnt wear them enough to justify having them with the other comparable colorways I have. No ragrets.

Might need to let go my Creams and Triple Black 1.0. Still haven't worn them and not sure if I will soon. So many sneakers these days

My Brannock is 12.5, what size should I get for UB 3.0s? Read the first page, but never owned 1.0s or 2.0s.

You'll get varying opinions because different people have different feet and like their shoes to fit or look a certain way.

IMO you can't go wrong getting your true size. But if a 12.5 isn't available, I would go to a 13 (again, just MY opinion).

I'm a Brannock size 14 and have an average/narrow foot...The UB 1.0 and 2.0 fit a half size short on me in the 14, but too big in the 15. The UB 3.0 fit perfectly, and a half size up would still fit just fine if a 14.5 were available. I sympathize with sizing troubles, so if you're still unsure hit me with a PM and I can help you out.

i sold my rc and mg 1.0s. the resell price justifies it. and now the 4.0s looks similiar and can probably be had for under retail soon enough

i sold my rc and mg 1.0s. the resell price justifies it. and now the 4.0s looks similiar and can probably be had for under retail soon enough

I really wanted a pair of the RC 1.0's but could never cave on the price. Glad I was able to get the multi 16+ ----- close enough, plus I'm a big fan of mid top shoes.

multi 4.0?

IMG_3148.PNG

Thank you! That pic will really help. Mind posting a link for that thread?
If you haven't buy them, this video compares the legend ink Xeno Ultra boost to the White Xeno and other Colors of Ultraboost:
Here's an in hand pic posted by @boost34
xeno-jpg.2000368

I don't like them but if you do then go for it
Here is a video too:
If you haven't buy them, this video compares the legend ink Xeno Ultra boost to the White Xeno and other Colors of Ultraboost:

Back
Top Bottom