ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20171118_113120.jpg

Not bad.

Can you elaborate? I was considering buying the white/blue EQTs.

Sure. The black pair has a standard mesh, the same kind of stuff used on ADVs and tons of other adidas. Similar to Nike's roshe runs.

But the white/blue pair has embroidered mesh on the toe box, so there are thick silver threads woven into the white mesh. If you are wearing no socks/thin socks, you can feel the scratchiness of the embroidery on your toes. Thicker socks, not so much. Similar to how you can feel an embroidered shirt on your chest if you're not wearing an undershirt.

It's really not a deal breaker by any means, but Adidas missed the mark with their $180 price point (same price as the primeknit). I was able to cop both mesh pairs on discount after refusing to pay resell on the PK EQTs. I'm skipping the other four mesh CWs.

Sure. The black pair has a standard mesh, the same kind of stuff used on ADVs and tons of other adidas. Similar to Nike's roshe runs.

But the white/blue pair has embroidered mesh on the toe box, so there are thick silver threads woven into the white mesh. If you are wearing no socks/thin socks, you can feel the scratchiness of the embroidery on your toes. Thicker socks, not so much. Similar to how you can feel an embroidered shirt on your chest if you're not wearing an undershirt.

It's really not a deal breaker by any means, but Adidas missed the mark with their $180 price point (same price as the primeknit). I was able to cop both mesh pairs on discount after refusing to pay resell on the PK EQTs. I'm skipping the other four mesh CWs.
Thought I was tripping when I tried the white mesh pair, they felt weird, the black pair looked and felt great on the other hand.

In any case, mesh eqts suck. Would marginally make it better if they have a lower price point to start with.
I guess that is why they are mostly going on discount now.

Glad i dont have to wait till 2018 for these to drop..1st shoe i paid resell for ($260) back when :D

HGNHzUhl.jpg

guess i should wear these more..dont want to ruin them =\... would rather beat my cream V2s into the ground like i have, thankfully they wash really well! lol

Last edited:
Fellas who bought the A16 UB from PDS, is there a shipping email after order confirmation? Idk why but my payment was authorized, reversed then authorized again.

Back
Top Bottom