ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ also ballistic nylon heelcup on the Trace Cargos

I just said Trace Cargo, hope that doesn't trigger the saltiest boogeyman member on here

Here you go f boy ...

Attachments

• 69C9BCE3-14D0-4040-BA49-F53BDE7B84EB.jpeg
    69C9BCE3-14D0-4040-BA49-F53BDE7B84EB.jpeg
    986.5 KB · Views: 51
seems like you're the one thats mad. Whatever thread I go to, where ever I post. You always find a way to throw either a direct or subtle jab and always bring back that "vote". You can never let it go that I said Night Cargo UB > Trace Cargo UB. I knew saying the trace cargo in any post in any thread would trigger you :lol:. You legit stalk my posts.

seems like you're the one thats mad. Whatever thread I go to, where ever I post. You always find a way to throw either a direct or subtle jab. I knew saying the trace cargo would trigger you :lol:. You legit stalk my posts.

Lol always ... stalk ... ? Dude you buggin .. you need a break 24 hours on NT got u buggin .. take care buddy

I'm heated. Ordered 9.5 from Mr P, they sent me 10. In the description it says U.K. sizing, how the f are we supposed to know literally they're listing it as U.K., aren't other shoes in US?? Fak.

These are fire though, anyone on the fence should jump when the price is low

I'm not sure. I don't go to that site often. Out of curiosity I checked out their adidas shoes and it does say UK sizing on the product page.

You're right, I checked out other shoes too.. but no one reading their item description on a hyped drop.

Anyone here has the Volt and Kiths pure controls?

Was wondering if they fit the same.

Feel i could do US9.5 in volts(i have 10 and width's ok but about a thumb space for toexbox), you guys think US9 in the kiths may be tough?

Back
Top Bottom