ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol people love giving nicknames that they see fit. Per my man @EarldaGoat
, talcs were Creamsicles.

Honestly I was holding out on Olive UB's for months now. Didn't want to pay resell because of the previous expensive 2 months of shoes. But went to the store to grab breakfast since I woke up late and couldn't make breakfast. Tried to pay for a sandwich with a $100 bill and the guy tells me he doesn't have that much change so I bought 2 scratch offs. And one was a winner

So I splurged a little today.

:smokin

Just need the all white which I can copp down the road with all them restocks and the creams and im good. ^
eventually they're going to run out of stock. BUT, rumor that triple white UB's are going to come out with the new Continental soles. 

whats with all the hype surrounding creams? are the triple whites not wanted anymore? 
cuz ibnjasper wore them

ibnjasper >>>>yeezy
Also before he wore em, they had already started popping up with people claiming they were Friends & Family only. Labelling anything F&F automatically increases hype, even when it ends up not being true, the hype seems to have lived on with these.

whats with all the hype surrounding creams? are the triple whites not wanted anymore? 
I wouldn't say it's hype I think one is just more readily available than the other. As for why so many people like the creams some people like it because it's white with the continental soles, others like it because it's an off white color and won't get dirtied as easily as the all whites, and many probably just like the colorway and color blocking a lot I'm a mix of all 3.

Also before he wore em, they had already started popping up with people claiming they were Friends & Family only. Labelling anything F&F automatically increases hype, even when it ends up not being true, the hype seems to have lived on with these.
aight cool thanks. i didnt think the creams were even really hyped. the creams are always stocked at the adidas near me,, 

honestly the creams are more wearable to me than the whites. i felt the whites got dirty by just looking at them. i know that isnt the case for some.

aight cool thanks. i didnt think the creams were even really hyped. the creams are always stocked at the adidas near me,, 
Not sure if you're confusing the 2 shoes.

Some people I know still swears the white pair is the cream pair since it has off-white knitting in the toe box. 

You sure about that? Creams have sold out instantly everywhere they've dropped and no physical adidas store has stocked them yet.

You sure you're not thinking about the all whites or one of the grey colorways?

Not sure if you're confusing the 2 shoes.

Some people I know still swears the white pair is the cream pair since it has off-white knitting in the toe box. 
the differences between the shoes are the laces and the color of the prime knit right? i have the triple whites. the cream is always stocked at my local adidas thus making me confused why theres so much hype behind them.. 

missed on the kicksusa drop, but they is coming!! Almost time to eat
Unless you're Chip Kelly, then you won't be eating. 
laugh.gif

But I am waiting as well, need to 2 scoops. 

Off topic: My creams are supposed to come in today via Fed Ex but no update since 1/2, anyone have issues with them this week? I know there's storm delays etc. 
I had no updates since 12/31.   Scared they were lost but just received them today.  I think you'll be good.

the differences between the shoes are the laces and the color of the prime knit right? i have the triple whites. the cream is always stocked at my local adidas thus making me confused why theres so much hype behind them.. 
yeah you're definitely confusing it if the creams are always stocked at your local adidas. They've barely released nationwide.

You sure about that? Creams have sold out instantly everywhere they've dropped and no physical adidas store has stocked them yet.

You sure you're not thinking about the all whites or one of the grey colorways?
yeah im sure. they still have the creams. i currently have the all white ones. 

Back
Top Bottom