ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry i meant to say the price between SNS/END is similar shipped to where I am. Might be cheaper for those in US. Anyway I set my address to a forwarder in UK so that makes it cheaper for me too.

Yes I noticed the price was 249 euro so you said nothing wrong brother, once someone enters here it remains at 249 usd. Glad you found a cheaper option!

Wow END has been charging insanely high prices for their launches lately. I refuse to pay 50€ over retail. It was the same thing when they had the white Balenciaga Triple S on Launches. They charged 120€ more in retail than almost every other retailer.

2017-11-09 (1).png 2017-11-09 (2).png

Debating between these two.
Everyone will do the bottom one watch lol

Wow END has been charging insanely high prices for their launches lately. I refuse to pay 50€ over retail. It was the same thing when they had the white Balenciaga Triple S on Launches. They charged 120€ more in retail than almost every other retailer.

Yeah I entered the END raffle before the SNS one.

Once I saw the price difference, I kinda wanted to un-enter the END one (not that it'll matter).

I could really use a code. Not sure if you would consider me a regular or not. Would definitely appreciate it though. And if I end up with a code I’ll pass it on

JVD9-R5N7-QTG1

With so much heat this month there should be plenty of codes to go around for these. Don’t really think these are on many people’s radar ATM.

Back
Top Bottom