ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It says "Your sneakers just sold, but the order is under review to ensure a safe transaction. Please allow 24 hours to review. We'll notify you once it's approved or relist the sneakers if it's denied." Pretty sure they're the ones who need to confirm. Idk what they're even confirming.

This happened when i sold a pair of Yeezy's as well. It could be to make sure the payment is valid. It took about 24-36 hours and then got the notification & label to ship.

Today
MQ3stW6QIbziHFR6E__VeZKR1VC4wahyFwctE60KrxzOCBLAeGCplEozO5FjEJ6t9mc4hghSWLmg5PIgPEQwfFKmoF9_63DNoUVevmg4YtYCtv5sysYnSdazpKGAIl0NGqo1QgFzJKsemWUJ-9McZKhtZrnzt-64aaua2fBfeWS9wb-SaCASs_rRVI4RT3mmzz2QYnXxcH2sBS9BtgTgx3NGfbDz02TtU-7gXvIj_DrYNQt84uHMiTP3oaJ-7jRiYPOJrI_brOn4sLcjAb6uzDJ0VSwpnyFRRmQKRNji7xcRANPJN61LwyH65mC47yrtVwE5VGkqqbcOGOLf_HVwGB3H1aNwdg6xeVOi-w0ydJS0tWV2YO-C5IdetMfneawPlDY0GQNfypHL_1_YTH_ApId6yQoa6DmxbO7omzLyrwV1cU414g5CSjowAyRxyQBHDT0sdjhsr3jFrN32dJt-n3ZMq3Q3uEVjiLUTW6h-5H1ZZ0iZlPLOO-FYLC6zt1cjOnBSSt2fkFnMMqUl2dnCQHQSAzsRw1LpCT3swYMtWAP-v4iCAmOuFdjC3Se4RmpHYKreRwS3h9x6zPxL_cUPZVsmiNfYxXhdQsbCPvpfgaM=w712-h949-no

zIDHnA6ISuscFBODaVVMltbGuv_J_QN0Nn0qW0zEPfO7SBvvUTcsqpq8meRDbr-1Plcvm_JToXREu8GoUlRa__aussjO9IbxZqhkEqbrPM9KmxGUB5WHwAFHQjkWfk4sYeDKEHfusM65kqSoZ3U204UmqBDjawcSC_VY_7QlrrZiOpq8DmHrAjWvrdblMKBM8WV8hVzseMD5M0TeCupMVAUUDUIklJUrYHDvJ4N4Cn8A15ey2sA2S5nHBiAa9cVWmaHfbQrtTQgOVEdM9yukypyPmgvv5dhIAtkWotGtD7QPo37WMN1SGo3keBO5Ig3v12C4bePkYd4jU87H4lg4yubCvD2lKw8-WBf_UJriTWjx3a63ooOEcu8vjoAAVhx5jWdNPIeL9DinxcWr1dGloA-wLeG5BjQ_CQQiVE5HdvwJ-7oWQeqgwlo735FGLR8HiUNCwlqAbr_YvXE8YQHaYbpxrfcnolSWgcfxeZmyKZSo1BHahBnZIvCZPLiFO8-biRhDozzXoz8L9Co4A6QFDrRbkdpGgmaCjm5rUoSZXQ7Wv1frPcC-NU43-IZw1_4kF7nVFDblpllHv6NTY28lN95_JSi6R6QFYoMoX4ULZA8=w712-h949-no

IMG_2884.JPG

Incoming Personal Brick: ACE 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost. Alan with the fast shipping. Pretty nice for last possible colorway.

Went 1/2 up to 11US from true to size. Exact width, thumb extra length. This at end of day, regular socks and normal bit flat feet. White special limited Soccer mashup box like Copa & Nemeziz. No bag. Not sure why Predator UB just got regular box.

Waiting on DB UB from Soccer.
Skipping Xeno UB cause of these pickups.
Now to end of year is harsh on wallet.

nice man. im excited to get these tomorrow. i wasnt happy with most of the colorways i copped. i have the blue joints w the pink accents and these will be perfect.

IMG_2884.JPG

Incoming Personal Brick: ACE 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost. Alan with the fast shipping. Pretty nice for last possible colorway.

Went 1/2 up to 11US from true to size. Exact width, thumb extra length. This at end of day, regular socks and normal bit flat feet. White special limited Soccer mashup box like Copa & Nemeziz. No bag. Not sure why Predator UB just got regular box.

Beautiful knitting in those.

Got my adidas in and it’s nice, but nothing too crazy. Might have to see how it looks under the sun.

4E43742E-5623-41D2-8E49-2A138D6558EF.jpeg

Just completed a trip to NYC over the weekend. Uncaged fans in the area (or anywhere else probably), different Footactions have some marked down for $100. Bought these off the one on 34th. You can also ask them to look up other colors on the app to see if they’re marked down as well.

IMG_2884.JPG

Those are dope. One of the cooler colorways next to the champagne colorway.

I would be on board with the Ace16+ PC UBs if the inner portion of the shoe isn't so empty. I wish they would've included the stripes on the inner part of the shoe also.

IMG_2884.JPG

Got mine in today too. Box a bit effed up as usual but that's ok.
This is how I would rate the PC that I have in hand.
Red Limit (Bred) > Kith > Vapor Green > Champagne > Clay > Volt
Not sure whether I'm glad that the PC colorway has ended but I'm sure my wallet will thank me.

That ups shipping is laughable.

Anyone got international tracking from Packers yet?

They are horrible man. ordered 3 days ago, shipping at 40$. Shipping label created yday, no movement since then and with USPS. It should take at least 10-15 days based on previous experience, horrible service. I emailed them asking whether they deduct tax for orders outside US and they replied saying they ship gift with 20$ value, which doesnt affect me at all. Replied back saying, cool, but what about removing tax from final price since I am not in US? They never got back to me...

Also solebox fsr still sitting? This is a bit embarassing. On the other hand, this is a very good indication that if there is no resell value, you can get most things. A lot btec are already reselling at retail plus ship on groups.

Solebox still haven’t even responded to my 2 mails asking them to cancel my order. I immediately did regret buying them since I have to buy other clothes and want other shoes more this month yet they still shipped them. Oh well I just recieved them so gonna unbox in a little bit.

They are horrible man. ordered 3 days ago, shipping at 40$. Shipping label created yday, no movement since then and with USPS. It should take at least 10-15 days based on previous experience, horrible service. I emailed them asking whether they deduct tax for orders outside US and they replied saying they ship gift with 20$ value, which doesnt affect me at all. Replied back saying, cool, but what about removing tax from final price since I am not in US? They never got back to me...

You mean USPS for packers? Didn't realize they ship using that..argh. It's gonna be a long as wait..:frown:
And I havn't even gotten any update it just says unfulfilled as status.

And you can remove TAX from US? Wasn't aware of that being applicable for countries outside US. I thought that was applicable for EU countries with VAT.

Random question: Do the KITH Aspen Mid-UBs fit true to size? I'm an 8 for UB 3.0s

Thinking about biting the bullet on a pair, I've been consistently eyeing them all year.

solebox x packer restock on mids Fsr

i know you all said it, but holy moly 301$ shipped (retail).... ugh

Random question: Do the KITH Aspen Mid-UBs fit true to size? I'm an 8 for UB 3.0s

Thinking about biting the bullet on a pair, I've been consistently eyeing them all year.

in my honest opinion u can do 3.0 sizing on them or 1.0 sizing on them. I prefer 3.0 sizing on them. Collar is tight when you get them initially but they are money after a few wears. i dont have narrow or wide feet, but the 3.0 sizing length is great for me. (i usually go .5 bigger on my 1.0 than 3.0) hope that helps.

this is the same for my wifes pair. She takes out the insoles on her 1/2.0 and has 3.0/kith same sizing.

i know you all said it, but holy moly 301$ shipped (retail).... ugh

in my honest opinion u can do 3.0 sizing on them or 1.0 sizing on them. I prefer 3.0 sizing on them. Collar is tight when you get them initially but they are money after a few wears. i dont have narrow or wide feet, but the 3.0 sizing length is great for me. (i usually go .5 bigger on my 1.0 than 3.0) hope that helps.

this is the same for my wifes pair. She takes out the insoles on her 1/2.0 and has 3.0/kith same sizing.
glad i was able to get these at Packer for retail. Any other month, this Mid would have flew.

Thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom