ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reps are all kinda matter of fact pi$$y.
Asked dude last week when release and was like CIA we can neither confirm nor deny. All good though. Funny.
Funny cause I ordered and then hit up chat to see when they were planning to ship cause I ordered through pay pal and dude was just like this week :lol:

Them wangs making me ....
giphy.gif

20% ebates as well!
Was trying to use ebates but couldnt get it to open the page, already had the cart ready to go on another page. But on Ebates site it says this
Cash Back Terms
  • 20.0% Cash Back on Astros and Dodgers gear
  • 2.5% Cash Back on most other items
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account in a few days.

If they would at least let us know when the Chanel X Pharell is dropping i'll book a flight for it , but god damn this secrecy stupid af

Was retail on the Beckhams supposed to be €250?

Unisport was €280... wondering if I should reach out to them for an adjustment or they will probably just cancel then lol

question, does stockx care about other market shoes? specifically, if i want to sell a OG purple heel UB, but i have a mexican pair?

Anyone experience the heel on the Continental sole separating from the Boost on Ultraboosts? It's that rubber lip on the back heel that is starting to "peel" and separate. Any adhesive I can use to re-bond to the boost and prevent further separation

Back
Top Bottom