ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had these white 3.0's sitting for months so I decided to paint the cage and add mirror to the stripes.

Attachments

• IMG_0666.JPG
    IMG_0666.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 46
Smh, kids these days don't know style. I recently got a compliment on my them when I wore them to work (I work retail), felt pretty good the rest of the day tbh :lol:

kids are rotten anymore. World is a mess - being made fun of for fresh kicks

When I was that kid's age, I don't recall school being a fashion show. And apparently pretty obvious dude's kid doesn't really care too much about babying those OG eqts either.

Cool that he buys dope kicks for his kids but it seems father gets more satisfaction seeing his kids flex than his kids do.

I wish I had a dad like him buying me the dopest kicks out without having to ask. Definitely wouldn't put them through that destruction.

The kids should at least be familiar with NMD's, so if they could put two and two together they should figure that it is something similar.

So... what'd you do for P.E.??

Change into PE clothes and shoes at the gym in our lockers?

Mind you, this was my school's campus:

Pool:

gal-4.JPG

Student Weightroom (player weight room is much fancier):

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.57.38 AM.png

I'm not gonna bother with the 24 tennis courts, 3 bball gyms, fb or baseball stadiums, rappelling course, indoor 4-story climbing wall, or other BS that was in the heart of Buckhead.

Let's just say there was no consideration wrt whether or not kids could afford ****...:frown:

Thank god my mom was a teacher and I got a scholarship!!

Change into PE clothes and shoes at the gym in our lockers?

Mind you, this was my school's campus:

Pool:

gal-4.JPG

Student Weightroom (player weight room is much fancier):

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.57.38 AM.png

I'm not gonna bother with the 24 tennis courts, 3 bball gyms, fb or baseball stadiums, rappelling course, indoor 4-story climbing wall, or other BS that was in the heart of Buckhead.

Let's just say there was no consideration wrt whether or not kids could afford ****...:frown::

Thank god my mom was a teacher and I got a scholarship!!
Dam! How much would it have been had you not had the scholarship and moms?

LOL, 42.

Hence my interest in the whole 'dad shoe' craze and my happiness in grabbing the Yeezy 700's!!

Kinda reminds me of the very brief moment when my fashion briefly coincided w/ popularity in the grunge/Nirvana era. I'm still running around in cargo's and flannel. 25+ yrs later...

Then again, I've always been a weirdo in the sneaker game.

I may be the only sneakerhead in history who's refused to ever get a pair of Jordans because he went to Carolina (I'm a Duke alum). I will never, ever grab a pair of Jordans. Just not happening. Screw UNC and their cheating asses.

My first ever set of real sneakers was Nike Air Revolutions in 1987.

My second was the original Reebok pumps (orange pump, black upper) in '89.

Been addicted ever since.

But Jordans? HELL NO.

LOL, 42.

Hence my interest in the whole 'dad shoe' craze and my happiness in grabbing the Yeezy 700's!!

Kinda reminds me of the very brief moment when my fashion briefly coincided w/ popularity in the grunge/Nirvana era. I'm still running around in cargo's and flannel. 25+ yrs later...

Wow good for you. I'm almost 30 and retired from this hobby twice already. As you may have guessed, boost brought me back in most recently...The next time will probably be for good. :lol:

What is market on a pair of 9/10 size 13 Cream 1.0 w/ OG all nowadays?

Last edited:
Then again, I've always been a weirdo in the sneaker game.

I may be the only sneakerhead in history who's refused to ever get a pair of Jordans because he went to Carolina (I'm a Duke alum). I will never, ever grab a pair of Jordans. Just not happening. Screw UNC and their cheating asses.

My first ever set of real sneakers was Nike Air Revolutions in 1987.

My second was the original Reebok pumps (orange pump, black upper) in '89.

Been addicted ever since.

But Jordans? HELL NO.

I wonder if Lance Thomas, Corey Maggette and Chris Duhon agree

When I was that kid's age, I don't recall school being a fashion show. And apparently pretty obvious dude's kid doesn't really care too much about babying those OG eqts either.

Cool that he buys dope kicks for his kids but it seems father gets more satisfaction seeing his kids flex than his kids do.

I wish I had a dad like him buying me the dopest kicks out without having to ask. Definitely wouldn't put them through that destruction.
If i wanted to flex, I wouldn't get him eqt's. He's in 6th grade. I'd have him wearing yeezy's. But then that would create a whole other problem. All kids at that age like to say shoes are fake. The culture is messed up. Kids just want to be mean to others if they can't have something. I remember when my oldest posted pics of my youngest wearing yeezy's and everyone was calling fakes. Its a toddler shoe. They look different. And 100% of these kids have never even held a pair in their life. But they want to call fakes. I had to shut them down, only to feel dumb arguing with 11-13 year olds.

I didn't even grab him that pair for school, to be honest. He usually wears UB's but he loves this pair so much. I don't think my son has anything most people would call flex material. OG purps maybe but i have been snatching those up for a couple of years now and buy sizes he can't fit for another year. He doesn't even know or care what he's wearing. Its just comfortable. I think Yeezy's are the only shoes these kids would consider flex worthy. I bought him some yeezy oreo's or whatever they call them off adidas for christmas last year, and he sold them for $550 and put the money away for college. Had no problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom