ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure if this has been posted

Screenshot_20171003-175909.png

I'm confident there's a few folks on here who think we get OUR info from dude's twitter instead of the other way around :lol:

Been going back and forth with JD about my burgs :rofl:. Trying to get them to pick up the tab on return shipping. If not, I'll keep them.

let me know if they pay shipping. I would send mine back too but im not about to pay shipping

They won't. My situation is a bit different. They sent me an email saying my order was cancelled for security reasons but a day later shipped. We'll see how it goes.

They won't. My situation is a bit different. They sent me an email saying my order was cancelled for security reasons but a day later shipped. We'll see how it goes.
You could always try to take them to FNL or an Adidas store and say you lost the receipt and see if they'll give you store credit. Although they may question the international size tag on them

Something like this happen to me at FNL. Didnt receive an email for 4 business days about order being shipped, talked to someone about my order and they said they were still allocating inventory. Told them to cancelled my order and refunded my money but charged me for shipping. WTF

Back
Top Bottom