ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 Info on joggers?

Got told today the Creams will be stocked into more stores next month, and they'll end up like the whites..... 
I've heard the same. But it could be a month, two months, three months... etc.

( Because when did the 1st gen. all whites actually drop for the first time in 2015 ?!

Some are still missing out and talking about it / trying to cop it for retail via restocks after restocks. )
They're definitely gonna stock at more spots, and much sooner than next month. But they're not gonna end up like the whites.
 ... but ditto on the "not gonna end up like the whites".

Last edited:
What's with Cali folks showing off Olives and Burg UBs on instagram/facebook?

Adidas, if you are listening (I know you are), stop playing yourself and keep producing #s in 2016.

Damn man. I'm sooo torn. I like the Military Green Boost QR, and I like both the Retro Boost and Qasa High in blue. Only the QR and RB have sz 11, they have the QH in sz10.5. Not sure how exactly these fit, otherwise I'd just pull the trigger on the highs. Choices choices. Killin me. I really tryin not to buy 2 pairs lol

thinking if i should try to find a extra pair of black/purp og's before they are gone. mines is pretty worn out

^ I copped a OG pair from that Consortium uk shop the other day but havent recd any info or shipping email other then the order confirmation and they charged my paypal already. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled I been looking for a OG pair for a while now.

Last edited:
Kinda curious as well to hear why, I ordered on Sunday, have tracking and movement from UPS...sure smartpost will deliver a day later but Friday works for me on some NB 997 for 120$ shipped

Smart post is the worst in my experience. First day it shipped out the package didn't move from PA for 2 days. Maybe I'm just impatient but it's been over the 8 business days indicated on their site.

View media item 1857674
I wonder if this reseller is an insider, if 5/1/16 is true then I don't mind waiting since I have too many boosts in rotation already. They grew on me, I want the white NMDs too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom