ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Important Notice:
Due to personal circumstances, this service will be suspended from September 15th 2017 until March 2018.
Thank you all for your loyal custom and we hope to serve you all again soon in March 2018."

???. But paypal gift though? Risky.

You don't have to do gift if you are afraid. You will need to pay extra 5% though.

I have used him to buy other items in the past and he has came through. He used to do it for free with superfuture long time ago, but due to increased volumes he charges £5 fee, which isn't much.

Responsive with emails. Again, I can vouch for his service. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm kind of tempted to flip my Overkill EQT for the Bait one. As much as I like them, I do not enjoy the fit. The tongue is frustrating.

Bait 93/17 retails for ~$285 USD here in Canada :sick: I should've just bit the bullet on that ebay pre order...or even the 23penny one :smh:

Not sure where you are getting your information from but that is wrong. Retail is $220 USD which is approx. $275 CAD. They definitely do not retail for $360~ CAD (approx value of $285 USD).

Not sure where you are getting your information from but that is wrong. Retail is $220 USD which is approx. $275 CAD. They definitely do not retail for $360~ CAD (approx value of $285 USD).

It retails for $315 CAD + taxes which would be $356 CAD = ~ $285 USD. Source from local boutiques.

IMG_6871.PNG

Stockx has no chill. Poor floodarea floodarea @therefill

You still have to pay the PayPal fee right? So what does this save, 9.5% sellers fee?

Would be quicker to just open the app and try to sell something. You will find your answer easily.

Not to bash, but sometimes a bit of proactiveness can solve a lot of questions before even asking.

I'm kind of tempted to flip my Overkill EQT for the Bait one. As much as I like them, I do not enjoy the fit. The tongue is frustrating.

I would. Overkill looks fantastic, by itself. Bait materials look better and is easier to pair with clothes. Bait wins in my books.

Would be quicker to just open the app and try to sell something. You will find your answer easily. Not to bash, but sometimes a bit of proactiveness can solve a lot of questions before even asking.

Or someone who has ever sold on StockX before could answer "yes" or "no".

Would be quicker to just open the app and try to sell something. You will find your answer easily.

Not to bash, but sometimes a bit of proactiveness can solve a lot of questions before even asking.

Always love the "not to bash" followed by but

:lol:

I was gonna say that it sucks I didn't wait to sell my second pair of MC 3.0s but people are undercutting each other now on stockx today.

The time it takes people to correct/tell someone that they should've been doing something takes the same amount/maybe more time to just answer the question lol.

Going to throw out a under retail bid for the pride ultra boost and see what happens. I need a new beater pair.

I'm debating too. I can make 550 if I sell now or probably sell for like 600 if I put it as an ask.

It's a good amount I don't see them going up any higher, but I don't need the extra funds.. I'll probably just blow it lol
I regret not buying the FSR now when I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom