ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did adidas change their UB box recently? View media item 1856148Top box is from my Og pair and it has glossy 3 stripes on the box. Bottom box is from my Revupsports pair of white UB and the box doesn't have any glossy three stripes at all.

Not that the box really matters anyways. Just wondering.

Last edited:
Never really paid attention to my boxes 
smile.gif

Did adidas change their UB box recently? View media item 1856148Top box is from my Og pair and it has glossy 3 stripes on the box. Bottom box is from my Revupsports pair of white UB and the box doesn't have any glossy three stripes at all.

The box for my whites have the 3 stripe gloss

Boost ST... they're alright, don't like the pattern on the 3 stripes.

They also have the porsche design boosts at LVR

Did adidas change their UB box recently?
Top box is from my Og pair and it has glossy 3 stripes on the box. Bottom box is from my Revupsports pair of white UB and the box doesn't have any glossy three stripes at all.

Both my whites and chalks have the glossy 3 stripes on the box.

FWIW I just got off the phone with adidas Santa Monica. They said the release date for the creams/talcs/chalks is 1/8 but they're not sure if they're getting them. They won't know until the 6th or 7th.

Sorry if what I'm about to ask has already been covered but did any adidas stores carry the creams yet?

Also, what is the difference between the UB ST and the regular UBs?

sorry for late response, but to those that asked about Consortium.co.uk, I didn't use any codes or anything. coulda been an error on their site, but all through checkout it stayed $108 + shipping/VAT. My card hasn't gotten charged and the order still pending on their site, so we'll see if they cancel it.

View media item 1856209

Last edited:
Do the shoes look and feel legit?
Yea, that was my initial concern when I noticed the difference in boxes. But I checked the shoes and there's nothing to suggest that they're fakes. Checked under the insole and there's the grid pattern, the U in ultra isn't wide, there's off-white in the prime knit, and the edges of the heel cup aren't glossy. 

Last edited:
FWIW I just got off the phone with adidas Santa Monica. They said the release date for the creams/talcs/chalks is 1/8 but they're not sure if they're getting them. They won't know until the 6th or 7th.

Sorry if what I'm about to ask has already been covered but did any adidas stores carry the creams yet?

Also, what is the difference between the UB ST and the regular UBs?

Aside from the clear difference in appearance, ST stands for stability, which refers to the style of runner. Regular UBs are neutral. REI article: http://m.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/running-shoes.html

sorry for late response, but to those that asked about Consortium.co.uk, I didn't use any codes or anything. coulda been an error on their site, but all through checkout it stayed $108 + shipping/VAT. My card hasn't gotten charged and the order still pending on their site, so we'll see if they cancel it.

View media item 1856209

Yeah my order is still pending aswell. I wonder if they will ship them out in next few says or if they will cancel. =\

Back
Top Bottom