ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultra Boost 3.0 are you talking about? If so then it depends on the model some say certain models (the Parleys were one I think) fit a half size smaller. I've a few pairs and I've always went TTS, it's worked for me. But maybe that was just luck because of the model I got.
Thanks bro. Im looking at Iniki's so I might just go true to size in em

I understand that alot of people like NMDs because they are minimal and easy to wear, just like roshes. I don't think the silhouette stands out or is ahead of its time.Especially when flyknit trainers, racers and 1.0 ultra boost were released prior to it.

Man, the triple greys and mid atr trace khaki are selling out.
I hope no one buys them to resell. The high retail price point won't help definitely.

Thanks for letting me know to go back to the very first page of this thread... That I'm new too.. rather than answering my simple question.
He did answer your simple question with a simple action to read the 1st page which is also mentioned in the title of this thread

How do boosts fit tho? I know Ye's run big from my own experience with trying on a co workers pirate blacks but how do the rest of them fit TTS, go up, or go down?

Thanks for letting me know to go back to the very first page of this thread... That I'm new too.. rather than answering my simple question.

"...but how do the rest of them fit".

Which model, what style? See how general your question is? Contrary to many other NT Threads, Boost Thread Regulars will tell you if you ask. The Thread originator (Jpac) tries very hard to keep info current and relevant.

IMG_2526.GIF

Last edited:
I have been wanting a nice pair of grey ultra boosts, I got the limited 3.0's with the tan on the heal and the mints. I actually hit at FL downtown frisco. I never seen my status change from pending to success. Anyone else had that happen

Those tan mids are ugly as F. Look at how they are paired with pants in the photos. Curious about the sole though.

NMDs are for those who cannot afford the Ultra Boost. It's been proven true with my recent study.

On a side note: if anyone is looking for a pair of EQT 93/17 Milled Leather in size US 10, message me. Like new, realized I got the wrong size after trying the white ones in size 9.5. May take a little bit of time since we are trying to recover here in Houston.

Double blinded randomized controlled trial with statistical signifance of 0.02. It's true.

#Sarcasm

In hunt of the Bait 93/17, but not with a $60-$75 ATC fee. So fortunate if you are able to get shoes at retail.

Those tan mids are ugly as F. Look at how they are paired with pants in the photos. Curious about the sole though.

NMDs are for those who cannot afford the Ultra Boost. It's been proven true with my recent study.

On a side note: if anyone is looking for a pair of EQT 93/17 Milled Leather in size US 10, message me. Like new, realized I got the wrong size after trying the white ones in size 9.5. May take a little bit of time since we are trying to recover here in Houston.
NMD PK are 10$ less than UB lol

Back
Top Bottom