ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question: Are the Adidas Laceless Mids (green) releasing on 9/1? Really interested in those instead of the Mid ATR's.

Still surprised how much creams resale is much higher than wool greys. especially whenthere has been a re-stock on creams

creams are still the best looking ultra boost, even before the hype. i dont think theyll ever release a better looking ub. wool greys are basic. both look nice, but creams def better and worth the resell imo.

Still surprised how much creams resale is much higher than wool greys. especially whenthere has been a re-stock on creams

because Creams are LTD and Wools were GR. There was a restock on wool greys too but you probably didn't hear about it because of how many wool greys were produced and they sat on shelves and discount that most people didn't care about the stock. Its much more noticeable when something goes out of stock and comes back in stock and goes out a stock again really quick (Creams)

I mean I guess it's the Kanye effect. Look at the white flyknit trainers that just came out. Just because he wore them, they became hyped. They sold out pretty fast on SNKRS and boutiques. Also now that I think about it, other than it originally being a Kanye F&F pair, did he actually wear them?

kanye never wore them thats why I never saw the "kanye effect" on the creams. They were just posted by IBN and the hype started with it being a F&F pair so everyone wanted that "exclusive", but I'll also give credit that creams is a nice cw

Just saw adidas running post that the primeknit on the ATR mids is water repellent... may be part of the extra cost. Looks like they're trying to make it hold up in the elements... I'd be curious to see if that's actually the case.

interesting to hear that its water repellent. I wonder for how long or how intense the repellent is if it isn't Goretex.

Wools weren't GR from what I remember. Just like the silvers, which also sat. They were more available than Creams though.

I don't think any of them without Continental sole were hard to get.

Wools weren't GR from what I remember. Just like the silvers, which also sat. They were more available than Creams though.

I don't think any of them without Continental sole were hard to get.

WG was a GR, a standard color produced in large numbers that was available everywhere. Silvers were an LTD that wasn't available everywhere, but if it did sat, it was because some people favored the WG more. The non-Continental soles weren't that hard because the UB train hasn't gain the full steam yet

Trace olive UB's for $144 with code "Laborday" on ruvilla

Olive
https://www.ruvilla.com/adidas-ultraboost-trace-olive-trace-khaki.html

IMG_6821.jpg

Reactions: gir
I remember when the grey wools restocked. Told a friend that worked at adidas store at the time. He ordered them the next day from the store's pc for $90. For $100 I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• IMG_7709.PNG
    IMG_7709.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7709.PNG
    IMG_7709.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom