ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a $30 gift card from Adidas, for taking so long on my MiAdidas order. They get here on Wed anyways but I'll take the $30 gift card, lol.

Can not find a solar red 1.0 in a size 10.5 to save my life. Looking forward to hearing more reviews on the baits NT fam.

Finally signed up so I can drop some notes on the BAIT Future, so hopefully this helps

Went my 3.0 size on the Future, but it runs a bit long and narrow. No way I could go a half down without side spillage lol. (I also went my 3.0 size on the 93/17 Milled Leather, and that one was a bit more snug.) The knit upper is stretchy and soft; probably explains why the shoe feels looser. No burrito tongue gives the Future a cleaner look, however getting your foot in might take a couple seconds longer. Not bad though. Once the shoes are on, expect the same EQT comfort. Aesthetics-wise, the 3M hits on the upper and laces are legit. Upper 3M is subtle from what I've seen, though the default laces do pop. Love the way they look. I wish the extra black laces had some 3M on them. All in all, great shoe... even with the white outsole.

Solebox says their 46 is a size 11.5 US...I thought it would be a 12...anyone prder from somebody near that size?

sold my pair for $400 a couple of months ago. Regret it but i just wasn't going to wear them much

Basically the boat I am in. I either have an 11 or 11.5 at home and I think I am going to sell them. I have worn them 2x max ever since I have had them. I just never wear them even though how nice they look, smh

People have started going crazy over these whenever they get posted whether it be on Reddit or twitter

7CAD03B0-F0B2-47E6-94E7-D80332D962CB-12722-000007A94A7AD058.jpeg

Pretty sure they were roasted when they first got released
Still trash

IMG_1565.JPG

Just came in today. Extremely happy with these. First pair of 3.0s & the only 3.0 that I actually like. The matte black heel cup is so fire

definitely the beefed up soles and all the added materials on the upper. I doubt it's goretex tho. Goretex stuff usually are quick to slap their Goretex tag on the product lol

Back
Top Bottom