ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly done with selling online. Never ******* again tbh.
Kids believe themselves too smart and they just full of it.
Everything I'm doing now on it'll be close friends or face to face period

Also , paypal and ebay are the worst companies in the market, they just straight up don't care about **** , but oh boy if you owe them money please beware
God dammit those are worst than the scammers themselves

Heard horror stories and have had a couple myself wish they'd be another way around

i empathize fully, i'm not selling on ebay anymore after this. i don't have goat or stockx accounts so looks like all my shoes going into rotation soon lol

Honestly done with selling online. Never ****ing again tbh.
Kids believe themselves too smart and they just full of it.
Everything I'm doing now on it'll be close friends or face to face period

Also , paypal and ebay are the worst companies in the market, they just straight up don't care about **** , but oh boy if you owe them money please beware
God dammit those are worst than the scammers themselves

Heard horror stories and have had a couple myself wish they'd be another way around
Never had any issues with Paypal or eBay personally but I feel you

That ish can get annoying

i empathize fully, i'm not selling on ebay anymore after this. i don't have goat or stockx accounts so looks like all my shoes going into rotation soon lol
If you really need to sell
Sell to guys in here with good rep they wouldn't be playing you dirty
problem is you getting below market haha

I also was involved in a scam over Supreme box logo hoodie today. Basically a triangle scam so both me as a buyer and the og seller got screwed over by a third guy. In the end I'm getting my money back but I feel a bit sorry for the og seller who basically sent away a black bogo hoodie for free. It's a bit of his own fault though since he didn't compare my confirmed PayPal adress with the guy who eventually ended up getting the hoodie.

IMG_6862.PNG

eBay $15 of $75 coupon for those interested

What was retail, $220?

I kind of wish I would've gotten these. I like EQTs and this colorway, and for once had a shop that was getting them. They sold out of the black ones and only have whites left, though

Yeah retail $220. I'm over it. Resellers trying to move them for $350 locally but people aren't biting.

Guys remember Overkills were below $300 after the first drop then after the WW release they shot up to $375-$400

I also was involved in a scam over Supreme box logo hoodie today. Basically a triangle scam so both me as a buyer and the og seller got screwed over by a third guy. In the end I'm getting my money back but I feel a bit sorry for the og seller who basically sent away a black bogo hoodie for free. It's a bit of his own fault though since he didn't compare my confirmed PayPal adress with the guy who eventually ended up getting the hoodie.
How the hell did that happen? How would another person get him to ship to him not u

added this to my post but yea....

SO IN THE END,
He kept my overkills , sent me back the OK box with some boat shoes, but ebay did NOT refund his money for his claim. So i got my original sale price.

ALL THIS , just for the result to be that basically he bought my OK without a box... lulz.

and i got free goat shoes lmao
Thanks for posting all that up. This is why I have been done with eBay. Look at all the **** u had to do just to have evidence incase he pulled some ****. I moved all my stuff to StockX

How the hell did that happen? How would another person get him to ship to him not u
A triangle scam in a classic way. Scammer told me he would send an invoice which I did recieve and paid and then the scammer posted my email to the the seller saying that was his PayPal email so when I paid the invoice the scammer made the seller think he was the one paying it. The seller should have checked if the adress he was sent and my PayPal verified adress matched but still easy to fall for it. A pretty advanced scam but at least I will get my money back but the seller is screwed since he already sent the hoodie to a postbox adress that the scammer said was his.

Back
Top Bottom