ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotchu tomorrow

we waiting
giphy.gif

I'm in for the ATR's at 240 IF they are winter ready.
PK upper gonna have to be beefed up. I assume it'll have a mesh inliner (like on the trail boosts) if they really are meant to be ATR, unless they've found a way to make a PK that won't get soaked

I won't be purchasing the Bait EQT but I am looking forward to more pics

Edit: even if I tried I would fail lol

I like the baits...I just don't love them because ot lools like an open mesh upper. Definitely interested in more pics.

Color scheme on the Baits are similar to the Men's Wood Wood, maybe thats why you guys like them so much :lol:.

Predominately black upper, orange hits here and there (no blue), unique cage, white hits here and there, and similar laces. Although I'm probably reaching

Color scheme on the Baits are similar to the Men's Wood Wood, maybe thats why you guys like them so much :lol:.

Predominately black upper, orange hits here and there (no blue), unique cage, white hits here and there, and similar laces. Although I'm probably reaching

New Baits are pretty close to Livestock Pureboost, but I mean you can only get so creative with Bred colorways

Somehow. Just missing the white tongue.

The baits are DOPE especially the hidden 3m stripes but I'ma pass for now. How much were they going for on ebay for that seller?

Back
Top Bottom