ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just a sample though so who knows what retail pairs will end up like. We have almost a year before we find out.

That's why I'm not so against that pic. Still plenty of time for things to change. Climas still haven't even been officially revealed. We're still like a year out

I can't even imagine who thought that would be hot.

Like a one off is cool...something no one else has. But a public release? Nah...

Speakong of clima shoes I saw a pair at a Ross in downtown Chicago on Friday. Not a bad shoe in all honesty. I'm sure the comfort isnt there though.

In 11 days? Seems awfully close to the date for this to be the first time any of use see a Consortium release for the first time

Especially in a eBay listing
11 days for Bait, 18 for the other stores.

Agree that it's close to the release date but it lines up in terms is having the shoes in the stores hands and them being able to sell to us. Plus recently we haven't been getting official announcements until really close to the release date, maybe a week out

Livestock and Havens, respectively, felt very short in between leak/early pics and actual release. (Can't remember how short though.)

yeah I remember havens being really short

as for those climas, I actually like the toe cap coloring, they really have another year until they start dropping?

First pics of the haven dropped 3/20 and the shoe dropped at haven 4/1

Pretty much the same timeline as these haha

Back
Top Bottom