ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im interested in getting the White Ultra Boost but for anyone that has a pair what it is the best way to keep them clean? 

Crep Protect

Crep protect will not keep your shoes clean, at all.

It makes them temporarily waterproof but does not protect against dirt or scuffs which is the real issue w/ white UBs.

There's no way to keep them clean other than to clean them occasionally.

Last edited:
The white UB issues are blown way out of proportion. Just clean them with a soft toothbrush and some dish soap or the shoe cleaning products you can get from FTL/FNL. Been wearing mine steadily since copping a few months ago and they are still in excellent shape. It's not that serious guys.

Well I just tried my size (9.5 us) and a half size either way and it's sold out 2 minutes after you posted the link. Definitely super easy to get...
Bottom line is you are not really trying. PERIOD. 

They have constantly been restocked like daily. I have seen Packers, Extra Butter, Oneness(still hate them), JD Sports, FNL, FTL, EastBasy, RevUp, Holabird etc... you are your own problem bro. 

Last edited:
I appreciate the link but it's obvious they are still selling out really fast. I have plenty of limited shoes and definitely know how to get things so I can assure you I don't have any problems. I also work in alaska and my service and availability to get things isn't very regular.

Bottom line is I would appreciate people posting links to restocks for these without the passive aggressiveness if for some reason I wasn't refreshing my phone screen every minute trying to get a pair. Thanks

Best way = not wear them.

Well I just tried my size (9.5 us) and a half size either way and it's sold out 2 minutes after you posted the link. Definitely super easy to get...

This was just one of MANY restocks that've been posted here over the past few months though. There's a new link posted about once a day if not more often. Definitely not a hard shoe to get if you're paying attention.

I appreciate the link but it's obvious they are still selling out really fast. I have plenty of limited shoes and definitely know how to get things so I can assure you I don't have any problems. I also work in alaska and my service and availability to get things isn't very regular.

Bottom line is I would appreciate people posting links to restocks for these without the passive aggressiveness if for some reason I wasn't refreshing my phone screen every minute trying to get a pair. Thanks

There's still people literally giving them away for retail

If you want the All Whites (or any colorway for that matter), just keep this thread open every day on a tab and check it often. You'll get what you need.

It's how I got my 3M's and AW's.

Also follow @adidasalerts and @sneakershouts on twitter. If you're really desperate for a certain pair, put them on mobile alerts. May be annoying as other shoes are posted, but you'll get what you want eventually.

Last edited:
If you want the All Whites, just keep this thread open every day on a tab and check it often. You'll get what you need.

Also follow @adidasalerts and @sneakershouts on twitter.

Thanks man, I usually keep this page refreshed as often as I can, doubled up on the creams before my daily morning meeting the other day so I'm really thankful for people posting links. I'm just constantly busy and because of service in the arctic circle im a lot of the times unable,so they really do help. After the whites/and UK exc I think I'll be mostly all ultra boosted out. Btw here's a picture of my first custom I did a few months back on my greys View media item 1855260

i have some white tubulars that get dirty with just general wear, i found that mixing some laundry detergent with water and then dipping a brush into it and scrubbing the shoe works really well. DO NOT use this on suede. 

If you want the All Whites (or any colorway for that matter), just keep this thread open every day on a tab and check it often. You'll get what you need.

Also follow @adidasalerts and @sneakershouts on twitter. If you're really desperate for a certain pair, put them on mobile alerts. May be annoying as other shoes are posted, but you'll get what you want eventually.
I got my 3M's from this thread for sure. Struck out on the Cream drop on ADC and Villa, knew of the date/time cause I did my homework. Got lucky because Villa restocked the Creams, someone posted a link in this thread and I will able to pick it up.

NT delivers.

Back
Top Bottom