ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1502253776078.jpg

Saw in fb. 4.0s I believe
Knit is money. But need to lose that translucent cage.

Every new knit just makes me think about how the 1.0 knit pattern was perfect. PERFECT.

There was so much potential for some super clean colorways similar to the Miamis and ASUs, but for some reason they didn't do that.

I have a similar dilemma as I want to get both the triple blacks and multicolors, but I wear a 14 in the 3.0s...and don't want to make a sizing mistake because the knit is much looser (which would mean sizing up would be harder than 1.0/2.0). I can fit both a 14 and 15 in the 1.0s but a 14.5 would be best.

I've heard different things from everyone. "TBs are TTS, TTS just a little snug, way too small, too short, too narrow, they're fine"...I blame Adidas. For you, you say a 9.5 and 10 both fit well in the 1.0? If you're paying resale on the TBv2, I'd say go with the 10 because you know it will fit. It just depends on whether you like the super-snug fit, or if you have wide feet, etc. I DON'T like my toes touching the end of my sneakers, in height or length. I love the 3.0 (at least the earlier versions) because they run TTS in length and have a stretchier knit. The 1.0s ran about 1/4 size shorter and the knit was much tighter.

Ultimately I don't know, man. I wish we could try them on :lol: If you have normal/narrow feet...you could probably cop the 9.5 and be fine...take out the insole if you have to.

Yeah its annoying that the sizing is inconsistent even tho its the same shoe and same version..
I think im gonna go for the half size up since when i tried on other 3.0 in store they kinda felt a bit too Loose half size up. Hopefully half sizing up on these will he perfect just like the 1.0

Olive are way more expensive from what I've seen. Olives 900-1k and creams 6-7

Still thinking whether to get either one. Leaning towards the olives more.
This would be breaking the bank and most likely the last pair I'm collecting if i ever get them.
Decisions decisions...

IMG_2446.JPG
Non-Hype pickup: ACE Tango 17.1 boost.

Between hyped collabs and among lackluster General Releases, always enjoy when people post other Boost models. There are some nice looking styles outside running, basketball and even casual shoes. Find myself always looking at the soccer versions with boost. Something different.

These ACE Tango 17.1 have a primeknit forefoot, but majority upper is a "Control Skin". Went up 1/2 from TTS to 11US. These are very form fitting. Very much so. Width is exact with regular socks, normal bit flat foot and a thumbs length at toes. Anything quarter to mids with the collar is a pain to slip on, but locked in.

Picked up w/a good disco code and just like the color. Doesn't have that collar discoloration like the UB Nakeds. Not for most but not too bad.

Hey mate, where did you pick them up from if you don't mind me asking? Huge sucker for soccer shoes too. And I do play lots of indoor soccer so might need to get one soon cause the current ones are falling apart.

Just copped the Khaki 3.0s. So beautiful in person. New beaters for sure.

Side note - i don't really understand the hate on the 3.0s. I always see people on FB like LF any UB colorway ..strictly NO 3.0 blah blah . I actually find them more comfy than my 1.0 and 2.0s. Just my 2 cent

People hate the 3.0 because it's the easiest to purchase as its current and has the most produced pairs. It's sneakerhead logic that if it's easy to get its not hot, if there is low production numbers or more than a year since release then it's hot.

Every new knit just makes me think about how the 1.0 knit pattern was perfect. PERFECT.

There was so much potential for some super clean colorways similar to the Miamis and ASUs, but for some reason they didn't do that.

Indeed, they didn't have the 1.0 run go long enough

People hate the 3.0 because it's the easiest to purchase as its current and has the most produced pairs. It's sneakerhead logic that if it's easy to get its not hot, if there is low production numbers or more than a year since release then it's hot.

No, how about some people just think they look better.

Most of us who rave about 1.0's were on 1.0's when we were getting them below retail and they weren't selling out. Obviously you weren't, how ironic :rolleyes

Indeed, they didn't have the 1.0 run go long enough

Most of us who rave about 1.0's were on 1.0's when we were getting them below retail and they weren't selling out. Obviously you weren't, how ironic :rolleyes
Yeah, for sure. Agreed!

Agree, but I'm also glad they have moved on to try new knit patterns. If this was Nike they would have "retro'ed" the 1.0s already :lol:

Hey mate, where did you pick them up from if you don't mind me asking? Huge sucker for soccer shoes too. And I do play lots of indoor soccer so might need to get one soon cause the current ones are falling apart.

That model in particular always sits on ADC. Still available now.

http://m.adidas.com/us/search?q=tango 17.1&abtest=overlay

Props to drisk34 drisk34 on the find. Read about the colorway and was so used to having to scramble on the previous soccer boost models that never occurred to me to check ADC. Some times it's just that easy.

I have been about ultraboost since the 1.0 version and have pairs of all of them 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0. I was one of those picking up under retail bargains early on. I was not trying to offend, but simply saying what I see happen so often with sneakers. Maybe it's because of the stretcher knit & wide feet but for me it's 3.0 > 1.0 > 2.0. Of course some people genuinely like a version which is cool but so many people like to jump on the bandwagon saying something is better.

Read about the colorway and was so used to having to scramble on the previous soccer boost models that never occurred to me to check ADC. Some times it's just that easy.

Haha happened to me yesterday with the Parley adizeros. I'm so used to something not being on ADC that I forgot to check there first.

Agree, but I'm also glad they have moved on to try new knit patterns. If this was Nike they would have "retro'ed" the 1.0s already :lol:

Adidas is already about to be on the 4.0

It's been less than two years since the 1.0. So I'm sure we'll get them again shortly, especially when they have't been received that well.

Haha happened to me yesterday with the Parley adizeros. I'm so used to something not being on ADC that I forgot to check there first.

The Parley Adizeros are a nicely designed regular model shoe. Cool pickup. The new Nemeziz colorway is also out this week. Gonna skip cause too many other releases this week. Enjoy your on feet pics. Always bringing the Heat.

are you on the west coast? i haven't received anything at all. no tracking & no status updates.

Yeah, I'm in LA.

I got an email from adc on Saturday saying they would be delivered on this last Monday. Then on Sunday night I could not track on adc or FedEx; like it did not exist on either and on Monday they showed up and had to sign for it which I never have to sign for a fed ex ups or usps package! I live in Central Florida. O I forgot about 12 hours later adc emailed me my package was just dropped off.

I don't know, man. I get the feeling they're just going to be like, "**** this guy." and just refund me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom