ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My pair arrived!

09139F22-2E05-47CD-A0CA-3FE4817AA106.JPG

it was intense in some spots thats for sure. But most of the early to mid 2000s (which is when i started collecting) it was mostly getting to footlocker when it opened to get your pair, but i grew up in the suburbs in a time where only a few white kids in the county cared about sneakers. Its a completely different beast now. EVERYONE is a sneakerhead now
I remember when it was 'easy' to cop on footsites pre-bot era where they would put you on wait list when you added to cart.

I don't think everyone is a sneakerhead, I think everyone likes making money and reselling sneakers has really high return if you are not old/knowledgable to obtain a job or buy stocks.

Fyi, GOAT summer raffle added a few more kicks near the top of the page. Of note: bred v2, oreo v2, and chocolate 750s.

salty about the tom sachs drop (had access but too late to link) but hearing miadidas arriving at California doorsteps :nthat:

I wonder if it was Known or people are just speeding there now lol. If anyone there gets a 12 I'll trade you my size 10 :lol:

thats true. prolly the employees let their homies know first.... but yea if someone in TX that already has a pair wanna get me a pair..... ima size 9 :nerd: lol

Back
Top Bottom