ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man i missed those RTT on dicexdice.. Those Price are steal..
Could get them on japan for 34k yen.. But i'll wait for them price to drop. They already dropped from 37k to 34k yen- ish this week.

Don't get too excited. Acct setup and forwards are a BIG pain for JP stores. Some sites even try to correct grammer and your contact info like Name in three different versions. Think about that. Least mine can kinda translate over.

IMG_2394.GIF

My Boost Collection. Sorry for the crappy quality pics. Nothing too crazy like some of you guys in here, but i don't think it's too bad either. Besides the Beluga which I paid $640 for, all of them were retail or below. I have yet to unDS any of the 3.0s in the back.
IMG_0743.JPG

But my Biggest Regret....
IMG_4184.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

Bought them last year for $280. I was mostly new to Boost and didn't feel comfortable spending that much at the time and immediately regretted it. Sold them for $350. Basically just got my money back after shipping and fees. I really really really wish I can have these back lol.

First Picture of Noble Inks ive seen..dope pair

Man i missed those RTT on dicexdice.. Those Price are steal..
Could get them on japan for 34k yen.. But i'll wait for them price to drop. They already dropped from 37k to 34k yen- ish this week.

They're my beater. So i don't plan to leave them unacratched :lol::

Wow the old emoji is back :nerd: :nerd:

What's your size in the RTT? Try checking the SG or PHP fb group. Pretty decent price there.

really want these TB nmds but in a little situation over here in greece on vaca

idk if i should try to cop & have sent to crib back home or on the adidas site here.. literally the only drop of the summer i want lol

plus the wifi situation here isn't the best:rolleyes

return of the goat emoji though!!:nthat:

In teddy's defense, if it's in your closet wouldn't you think it's fire limited or not?

No, because I have a lot of kicks I look back on later wondering why I got them.

But Teddy's whole collection is from the past two years and he's the definition of a hypebeast so....

Maybe it will take him five years to look back at his collection, that's if he's still in to Boost or sneakers at all.

Back
Top Bottom