ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many color to the Ultra Boost...loving it.
glasses.gif
I wear my Blue/Purple and Solar Reds a least 4 days a week now.

Going to get the White, Black and Silver if (or hopefully) when they go on sale.

$135-144 is where I hope they'll go to but I can kiss that goodbye if there's too much Kayne Hype.
laugh.gif

Went ahead and grabbed the silver. Will be my first pair of ultra boosts. Wanted to grab the black/purple pair when they dropped but never did. These will get lots of summer wear. Appreciate the preorder heads up thapointguy thapointguy !

Guys if you can't get the whites or whatever color grab the black on black or another folor

I have the original black and purple pair and man I wear these things day n night. So much wear. Doesn't matter the outfit or if it matches really looks good casually

I say the side profile is better than the flyknit racer casually.

While toe down racers look a1 and like the greatest thing ever, from the side they can look unappealing. Took me getting Unbrainwashed to really notice that :lol:

Always stood out but thought I was tripping. Anyway, I say just grab any color for as cheap as you can and wear them out. Probably gonna be the best casual shoe of 2015

I must be getting old. I don't understand that fact that cause a celebrity wore something, kids want that thing now. People are actually going "ugh i have to have them now" :smh:
And please don't give me that its the same as Jordan wearing his shoes back in the day etc...

Anyways back in Dec I had a chance to get the first boost runner in the bright blue color way, off the sale's table at a Footlocker in PR. Tried them on and they were comfy.Really liked em. I believe they were 59.99 or 69.99 and I could've got additional 30% off. Only reason I didn't get em cause my wife and I had already bought a ton of stuff and didn't wanna carry anymore stuff with me lol. Still regretting it. Came back home and they were only on sale for 89.99 here |I

Next flyknits...I got out of the flyknits and into the boost for a reason...comfort and no hype..its too soon for this nonsense.
Did the same thing. Smh.

I must be getting old. I don't understand that fact that cause a celebrity wore something, kids want that thing now. People are actually going "ugh i have to have them now" :smh:

I'm 19, and as a whole this might be the dumbest generation of all time.

And please don't give me that its the same as Jordan wearing his shoes back in the day etc...

Anyways back in Dec I had a chance to get the first boost runner in the bright blue color way, off the sale's table at a Footlocker in PR. Tried them on and they were comfy.Really liked em. I believe they were 59.99 or 69.99 and I could've got additional 30% off. Only reason I didn't get em cause my wife and I had already bought a ton of stuff and didn't wanna carry anymore stuff with me lol. Still regretting it. Came back home and they were only on sale for 89.99 here |I

IDK what else to say, but its the same exact situation.

Honestly, you need to stop complaining and get in where you fit in. Resellers are capitalists and they exist in every industry, they're just capitalizing on Kanyes fashion influence... Just like what most of did when we were buying/selling Jordan's. The shoe is worth how much you're willing to pay for it, not a resellers price. A reseller can't make you do anything. Do you, don't worry about the industry or the hype.

I do me. Hence why I bought my Boosts BEFORE the hype :wink: only thing that pisses me off is bringing unwanted hype to the model and not being able to grab all colors ok discount, like I originally intended

Back
Top Bottom