ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just somehow checked out a pair of RTT's I still had in my cart on Sneakerboy. Pretty sure it's going to be cancelled but it's worth a shot.

RTT.png

FYI I'm from Australia so I opted to pick them up in store.

This new format of NT is confusing, where can I see past attachments. Where do I find "Quotes" where I can see the attachment links?

???
Look again at my original post reply #194837 where I quoted your question with the posts by SoMuchSole23. Every time you reply or quote another's post that has a picture, that pic is changed over to a red colored View Attachment link.
(I'm on mobile/iphone).

got my MCs in the mail yesterday from ADC. People had me nervous that they would "underwhelm" in person, but I think they look amazing. I love the colors, and they are certainly more vibrant than people rumored them to be. I went with my TTS and they fit fine

sorry but what's the best way to see new posts without hitting refresh?

I don't think there's a "good" way, but other than refresh I think you just go to your pic in the little circle at the top and click on the alert for that specific thread. Need the New Post button back

RTT fit just like my Kiths. Got same size as my 3.0 UB

There is a little room in toe box but going a half size down would be super snug

:wow: Who's a worst shoe model this guy or Kevin Durant haha

Lol you again. Can't you just leave this thread? You're not contributing with anything and no one really wants you here anyway. Luckily your opinions are worth about as much as my farts.
I get that you're a troll but the worst part is that you're not even good at it. Sad to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom