ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way smallest was a 9. Either they were the ones posting up the early pairs on GOAT/StockX or they saving that 8 for someone else.

SMH. I woulda just bought a pair to size swap locally if possible.

I'm sorry to hear floodarea floodarea . Hope you find your size.

That's why I could never camp out anymore. I'd be heated. Just paid $312 shipped for mine. Rather pay the extra mark up than risk standing in line an entire night for nothing.

Can't remember ever feeling this defeated :frown:

Dudes were cool though. They kept trying to convince me to just cop a size and flip it and just said ask what sizes they got for the next release and they'd tell me

That could've been the best route to get your size but hopefully it happened for a reason. Hope you get blessed and catch a restock online

Sorry if this has been asked before but in the old NT you could browse through a specific threads gallery of images - where is the gallery of images now?

Smallest they got was a size 9 I was told

Didn't bother grabbing another size to try and compensate because of how low resell has been. Figured after the shipping and fees I'd only be banking $40 or so
Damn that's whack sorry to hear that. Honestly tho this is why u can't ever camp for anything these days. Never know if they even got ur sz. Employees taking pairs, backdoor pairs, etc. I wouldn't have minded that sz 9 tho

Unfortunately I bet that 8/8.5 went to employees and that's why they felt so bad and were trying to help you out

The store I camped at printed a list of stock and posted it at the door the night before release. It was a single size run and people who couldn't catch their sizes just dipped.

The store I camped at printed a list of stock and posted it at the door the night before release. It was a single size run and people who couldn't catch their sizes just dipped.
that's the way it should always be, but with the backdooring and **** it skews the numbers

Back
Top Bottom